Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Kusadasi
Mr Happy's - Liman Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$19
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Pool
US$106
US$94
US$617
US$74
  • Pool
Ladies Beach Residence(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$59
US$50
Travelocity
1,405 results
All reviewsman made beachballade barturkeyanimation teamrelax poolturkish bathsaladmini barair conmain restaurantgreat holidaylarge bottle of waterbeach volleyballwardrobe spaceside sea viewturkish restaurantplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Quite not typical for the first half of May, the weather was rainy but overall it was not cold and the sea water was rather worm.
The pleasant hotel is still here and welcomes its guests in its own way.
I will try initially to focus the positive impressions of my stay here.
The cleanliness remains as usual on a very high standard. The fitness area lacks one of the running paths, probably currently being repaired.
The drinks service is considerately improved and the young people are polite and attentive, as usual in Turkey.

In my opinion the variety and quality of food prepared here is among the best in this country.
If I do continue to visit this place it would be also because of the specific flavors and taste of some of the dishes. I have to admit that even though it is difficult to find something completely new every time you visit a new place as a foreigner, this time the chef really impressed me. Why. I would share with you just few of the reasons: eggplant moussaka with light yogurt sauce was made in a way that I have to confess that I have nothing to say in terms of perfection. Further, the beef fillet with mushrooms could make every one of your rivals to turn green, remarkable. Third, fried meatballs, please pay attention on the tempting flavour, they could not be mixed up with the ordinary BBQ. Thank you. Next is a vegetarian dish called spinach kavarma, with a little bit of hot pepper, but within the limits, as I generally do not like hot, the lightness and smoothness of this dish is extraordinary and definitely shows a definite excellent final result. Further is a pumpkin souffle with creamy cheese sauce, again remarkable, nevertheless sometimes using the milk products and especially roasting them could lead to a little bit bitter after taste. It is remarkable that for two weeks there was always something new and the variety is great.
Other aspects of my pleasant vacation in Fantasia.
The soloist is here, playing perfectly piano, as usual.
This year there is a guy who is advising you to leave the sauna as the working time is over, and it is a pity, as I am coming from thousands of kilometers, staying at the sauna from 2-5 minutes, and I do always have an option to stay at home, and probably I should kindly remind him that when last year I was burnt by a metal part inside, everything was solved and the metal part non existent literally the next day. And this year the button is just switched off...

The entire long beach area starting from the hotel is still expecting its tourists and none of the hotels is ready because of the constant rains and clouds.
Nice to see some well-known friends from Holland. Regards to a lady from the fitness who could not see me.
Day after day the summer spirit appears and probably the coming days Kusadasi shall be ready to show its splendor to the newcomers, as for the frequent visitors like me, it gives different feelings and pictures as well as some summer sadness.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank bobo_fine
FantasiaHotelGR, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Kusadasi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest;
We thank you for your ''feedback''about our hotel. We will be very happy to see and welcome you in our hotel . Your comments are too important for us so that we can develop our quality even further with the help of your ideas. We hope to see you in our hotel again.

Best regards.
Fantasia De Luxe Hotel Kusadası

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We just came back from a week holiday in this hotel, we went there for wedd anniversary.. We booked a room with sea side view/pool view but we didn't get any of that and we were told the hotel is fully booked and the reception staff were not even interested to listen and a little bit rude!!!
The food was tasteless and repetitive and I have noticed that some dishes were heated up from the previous day specially the soups! Thanks to the freshly fried chips as they were the savers for all the dinners without them we would have ended up with tomatoes and cucumbers! As for desserts they were almost the same but with different shapes and colours and almost tasteless .. we don't drink alcohol, the juices were very low quality ones in fact they were full of colours and every time my son had orange juice he ended up with orange lips but thanks to the diet coke and Aryan (yogurt drink) they were our regular drinks.

As for the cleanness the hotel was spotless and we were given fresh towels everyday in our rooms and by the pool area too .. apart from one day there was some ice cream dropped near the indoor pool and it was still there the second day..

The Animation team were very friendly and were trying to make everyone feel welcomed and enjoying their time. Thanks to Yusif and Yasmina

The hotel location is great as the buses just stop across the road if you whether want to go to the city centre or to the other beaches and very cheap too only 2 TL or one Euro.

We would stay here again for the views but I hope they will improve the food!

Room Tip: Can't advise on this one as we weren't given the room we wanted!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AngelAFS2014
FantasiaHotelGR, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Fantasia Hotel De Luxe Kusadasi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Guest;
Best regards.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We wanted to go somewhere where we knew the weather would be great. This hotel was just wanted we wanted, the buffet breakfast was great. We found that in the evenings you could book to go to the nicer restaurants which made a difference. The pool is the best pool we have been to for ages. The rooms were nice and clean and everyone was very friendly. We have recommened this to friends and would happily go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank EmmaEales100

Thank you very much for your review we are happy to hear you enjoyed your holiday.

Hope to see you back again.

Best Regards
Fantasia Deluxe Kuşadası

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel is very opulent and splendid inside, even though the plants are all artificial! Staff very helpful, chambermaids clean very well. Sun beds packed in like sardines but are plentiful . Pool area kept clean, and towels fresh every day for your sun bed. I have stayed in a number of five star hotels with exquisite food and choices, cannot say that for this one. Have a dairy intolerance and really didn't want soup from evening before for brekkie. Who eats saluted veg for brekkie? Certainly not me. I had bread and jam every day, never had this problem anywhere else. Lunch was either turkey or chicken or meatballs in various shapes, long, round, on a stick, same thing. Lamb in sauce or chicken in sauce evening time, always some sort of fish. Chips three times in one week, lots of peppers, aubergines, macaroni in ketchup, spaghetti in balls but no sauce, salad did not vary much, this is not the cuisine of a five star de luxe. In my opinion this is three star plus food. The biggest queue in this hotel was for the chips!!!. I have no other complaints apart from the food. We did a three site historical trip which was very good. Please note if you go out on a whole day trip you cannot get a packed lunch, they don't do it - probably the only hotel that doesn't. Drink wise, cocktails lovely. The other local drinks very washy, only 15 per cent proof. White wine is by far the better. You should also have tea/coffee in your room, if not ask for it! you may have to wait a few days but best ask a chambermaid. Your choice in tea is not very good so if you like a certain brand, I drink earl grey, take some with you. All other 5 stars and even some four plus actually have far superior choices. Views are brilliant and local buses just at bottom of entrance to hotel and cost one euro to get to kusadasi centre. Most things are priced in TL so if you take euros all you need do is divide the TL by three and round up to a whole euro. Stayed in kusadasi before at Princess Euphasus and enjoyed that far more.

Room Tip: do not expect something something better if you are offered a promo room. Here that means you getting something better but there it means you got your room cheaper than anyone else. A and B block give you a view of land and sea.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bumblebee56
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I've stayed with friends one week beginning of May 2014. The hotel is very nice indeed but doesn't deserve 5 star rating. Let me tell you why. The floor carpets in the coridors are old and with patches ( 1st floor), need to be changed. The ceiling in the room (172) has cracks. But the real disappointment was the food. At first glance it is abundant and various. But unfortunately it is really tasteless - no spices at all very low salt. What one can expect from turkish food is to be well spiced and flavoury. Probably the chefs avoid to use spices to prevent guest's complains but the result is very bad actually. There is a rack with all asian spices that can be added but you can never make the food delicious if it is originally cooked without them. The other disppointment was that they never offered baklava and nuts. What is Turkey famous for? Baklava and nuts, right? I know it's an expensive dessert, but if a 5 star hotel can't offer it then how many stars needs to be the hotel to offer it? Instead of 10 types of syruped desserts that all taste the same it would be much better to offer one type of baklava.
The different types of cakes are indeed all the same and all of them tasteless, only the colour of the cream is different. The fish is mostly cooked with the olives and gurkins left from the breakfast. The soups are repeating lentils and tarhana. The pancakes are strange type of flour with a lot of baking soda very far from french crepes. Also the so called croissants have nothing to do with their well known original. The morning fresh is mixed with the "chemical" juice from the machine... Grilled meat is mostly minced meat - kofte, or chicken wings. No roast lamb or beef! Nofood decoration, which is a must for a 5 star restaurant. The all inclusive type of service should be 24h to my opinion. Actually it is full board with additional pizza and ice cream 15-17h and coffe and cookies 17-18h. If you eventually miss the lunch will have to starve till 15;30 to get a turkish pizza ( not very nice indeed). Sandwiches and cookies should be available at any time! The alcoholic cocktails are really bad- turkish alcohol is very bad and the cocktails extremely sweet- prepared with very sweet artificial juices.
And here are the positive things. I am not going to repeat what has already been written many times. Just briefly.
The restaurants, pools, spa facilities are very clean and well maintained. The staff is very polite, well organized and efficient. The marble lounges are fascinating and the green grass and flowers very beautiful.
Animation team is funny and hilarious but the shows are pathetic.
My final opinion is that this is an excellent 4 star hotel, not 5 stars definitely. Would stay again.
Hope the chefs will read my remarks and improve the taste of the food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends