1,869 results
All reviews man made beach ballade bar ice cream animation team turkey relax pool air con mini bar salad main restaurant great holiday large bottle of water wardrobe space plenty of sunbeds chicken evening entertainment busy road
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I recently returned from this hotel and I have to say it was one of the best holidays I have had. On our arrival our luggage was taken to our room by the bell boy. We had booked this holiday in November and had requested a family room with a sea view however the room had neither a balcony nor a sea view. However after one night we managed to change rooms and although it did not have the sea view it had a balcony and was in a better location. The food was great and there was always something to suit the fussiest of eaters and there was plenty of snacks throughout the day anyway. This included turkish pie (which we loved!), jacket potatoes, cakes, ice cream and turkish pizza. We tried the Turkish al a carte and the sea food alacarte too. I did enjoy both meals and the service was great but the sea food was a little too sophisticated for my 4 year old and he mainly munched on the bread! We could never be bothered to come out first thing in the morning to reserve the sun loungers but when we eventually came down around 11 to 11.30am we usually always managed to find a couple of sun loungers but obviously the best spots were taken. The entertainment was good fun and every evening there was something different and we enjoyed it and thought the atmosphere was great. The hotel also had many different nationalities staying there which for me was just fantastic. I also had the Turkish bath and massage which was utterly amazing however the downside was it was a tad too intimate for me and if i were to repeat this next time I would request a woman to carry it out. I also had my slippers stolen which was annoying! If you have a little girl and want to have her hair braided then dont use the hotel hair dresser who charges 25 euros for half head and 50 for full head. If you come out of the hotel and turn right then there is a hairdresser there who charges 25lire which is half the price. My 2 kids (aged 8 and 4) frequently visited the games room which has Nintendo wii, play station. air hockey, pool and sand painting which kept them occupied many times during our stay. I would definitely stay here if i was to return to kusadasi. We had an amazing time!!!

1  Thank busymum35
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Just returned from a fantastic holiday at the fantasia
Everything was great would definitely go back time and again
And the animation team also did a great job
Location a bit of a pain as we had to travel into kusadasi for a walk round at night to go anywhere but only 2 ltr on the bus and they even waited for you.
Market good but not as good as marmaris last year

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Moviestar
Reviewed 9 August 2010

This is a lovely hotel! Clean and spacious, excellent staff, amazing all inclusive grub selection and drinks fine too. Had a bit of an issue with rooms when first arrived (2 family rooms and a standard room booked - 3 standard rooms allocated, 2 of them squashed full of cots and extra beds) - but this was dealt with and a room upgrade offered for one of the rooms to a suite. The hotel is out of town - we paid 20 lira in a taxi to get into Kusadasi. The pools are fine, lots of sunbeds but a bit squashed in the surrounding area - indoor pool lovely. A la carte restaurants are really good - be sure and book early to make sure you get to try them - 3 restaurants can all be used once each week (so 6 visits in total). All in all, had a great time and no complaints.

1  Thank Ladykaz
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Our family went here in June and had a great time!!!!
i was a little concerned as there didn't seem to be much of a beach and to be fair there wasn't, however the pools were great and kids were in them all day, every day without complaint.
the food could be a little repetitive on certain dishes but was generally a very good standard with plenty of choice... for those complaining about the food if you want english food and english fry ups, here's a thought... STAY IN ENGLAND!!
the staff were all very friendly and great with the kids and the lady that ran the kids club seemed to really enjoy her job which obviously was beneficial to the children and gave us some adult time.
the entertainment team worked really hard and gave good entertainment each night.
The only draw back for us is that there wasn't really anywhere to walk out to in the evening but the buses run every few minutes from outside the hotel to kusadasi and are very cheap.
the drinks were ok... the wine was pretty good and so was the beer, the spirits were quite weak but if you're out to drink yourself into oblivion don't go to a family hotel...
it was our first time to Turkey and we will definitely go again and possibly back to the same hotel....
for those who have not been to Turkey before we were unsure what currency to take... although they are not in the EU, euro's seems to be the easiest.
hope this review helps :O)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank SIMONCO
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Just returned from an excellent holiday at the Hotel Fantasia in Kusadasi and if I could go back tomorrow I would.
On arrival our cases were taken straight to our room and we were handed a cocktail. Check in was easy and we were soon in our room. The room was more than adequate and despite an other report stating issues with air con, we certainly had no issues with ours and simply reqiested a second key so we could leave the air con on when not ion the room(this was done with no problems)
We spent our days enjoying the pool area. The first week was more mixed nationalities which we prefered and it was only on the last few days when unfortulately it was a couple of families of brits that seemed to lack a bit of respect for others round the pool.
The 'Animation Team' were brilliant, made us feel so welcome and the activities kept the kids young and old happily occupied. The two who generally took the darts and water polo desreve particular mention for the time they spent making guests feel welcome.
The food was plentiful and I do not think there is any reason to be hungry. It is clear on booking that it is buffet style, but there is a large variety and while sometimes you may have a small wait I did not really see this as an issue as I was on holiday and not really in any rush!!!!
I can honestly say this is a great hotel and I can wait to return

1  Thank ccrscotland