1,832 results
All reviewsman made beachballade barice creamanimation teamturkeyrelax poolair conmini barsaladmain restaurantgreat holidaylarge bottle of waterwardrobe spaceplenty of sunbedschickenevening entertainmentbusy road
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I had read lots of reviews on here before we went, so i had mixed feelings on what to expect. When we arrived we was disappointed with our family room of 4, it was small and was only suitable for 2 people really, we complained and changed rooms the next day, We was really happy with our family room. The cleanliness of our room & the whole hotel is very good, the Air Conditioning in our room was good (we left a piece of cardboard in the key slot all day so it was always cool). The service of all the staff is excellent, very friendly people who are always happy to help. We had a Turkish Bath & Massage at the hotel Spa & it was amazing. I have never been on an all inclusive holiday before, so was a little worried about what the food would be like, but the food was lovely & to a high standard, there are 3 Al La Carte Restaurants which are all really good. The Animation team are all lovely and get you involved in activities during the day if you want to, they had different entertainment on each night but to be honest we was a big family of 12, so we made our own entertainment, so did not really see much of the shows, the beach party on a Thursday is a good night. The only complaint i have is there was no Air Conditioning in the indoor public areas (Restaurant, Bar, Reception,lifts,ect) and it is very much needed. Kusadasi Town is a short bus ride away and is beautiful, lovely shops,bars & restaurants, with a lovely Harbour, there was 3 huge cruise liners there when we went. Lovely Place, would definatley go back if they sorted the Air Conditioning out.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I just arrived from a one week all relaxing holiday at Fantasia hotel, Kusadasi. This was my tenth time traveling to Turkey and was my second time to Kusadasi. I personaly injoyed it very much. The majority of guests wrer from west europe. English people were injoying the facilities of hotel and the others too. Since it was the high season for the Iranians, you were able to meet too many Iranians people as well. I like the concept of the hotel , even too many stairs did not bother me at all, since I could injoy the view from all over the places. I certainly recommand you to have a visit of this hotel and injoy the friendly and experienced stuffs, delicious foods, beautiful designed and clean pools and very clean and comfortable rooms.
Cheers . . .

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2010

The hotel itself is clean but there are so many negative points that puts it down.
1. The air condition is turned off from 10:00 am to 2 pm. It is a nightmare if you are inside the hotel as it is extremely hot.There is also no air conditioning in the restaurant.
2. Though all inclusive, they charge you for mineral water which is surprising
3. The hotel is not suitable for young children/pushchair.Their are lots of stairs to the beach/amphitheatre and the stairs are very steep.Access to the miniclub is also up and down lots of stairs.
4. Whatever they call a beach is really a sad story.it is dirty and is manmade with concrete and a no go area for children.
On the positive side, the pools are clean, their is good night entertainment, the lady who runs the kids club is a wonderful person.The food however isn't the best.
I don't think this hotel is suitable for families with young children.I also feel that should not turn the air conditioning off and should not charge for mineral water.Kusadai, however, is a wonderful place and I found the Turkish people very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank arshumarshu1
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Was expecting a lot more from this hotel would certainly not class it as 5 star more like 3. On arrival we thought it looked very nice and were greeted with a fruit cocktail drink which was a nice touch we were shown to our rooms which were on the 7th floor which were ok but with not much of a view only of the opposite hotel you had to lean over the balcony to get a sea view anyhow didn't really matter as too hot to sit out anyhow. Also wardrobe space very small and only a camp bed squeezed Down the side of the double bed for my 12 year old daughter which was a bit cramped. Food in the restaurant became a bit repetative it was our first time all inclusive and I did expect better quality food and wine it has totally put us off going all inclusive again I think if u want quality and decent drinks etc and used to eating out In good restaurants in this country I would prefer to go self catering trying different quality restaurants each night. The drinks are very weak couldn't recommend a cocktail as none were nice and the wine was just ok. A la carte restaurants were a bit of a dissapointment the nicest one I would say was the seafood one and the best setting was the Turkish one. The allegro restaurant was ok for lunch for the kids but gets boring after 2 weeks. Seems there is a lot of smoking areas which wasn't nice for us when we wanted to enjoy a drink on the terrace. Entertainment isn't up to much and the ampitheatre is so uncomfortable to sit nothing else going on anywhere else not even any music so not very exciting ok if u like playing cards all night though as seems to be a lot of that going on. Everything stops at midnight and barstaff start cleaning up around you making u feel like you're not wanted. But suppose everyone has to be In bed handy so they can be up early enough to get their towels on sunbeds in a decent position by the pool (before 8). Breakfast was ok the bread nice and fresh and omlettes nice if u could be bothered queing up for them.
Our first time in Turkey and to be honest not really impressed don't think I would rush back there and certainly wouldn't choose this hotel or even all Inclusive. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad hotel just not our cup of tea.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

we arrived at the hotel after an hours transfer check in went smoothly greeted with a lovely cocktail.when we got to our room it was only a 3 bedded room not 4,when we went down to reception it was quickly sorted,another family of 3 with the same surname had been given our room but we quickly swapped ,the room was large and nicely decorated and very clean,, wardrobes were small and i would recommend you take more hangers , which i did , there was a mini bar in the room which was expensive but u could put your own drinks in it. The pool area was lovely the main pool was busy with music played during the day it went from elvis to clubbing to turkish etc same tunes played every day.never had a problem getting a sunbed usually about 8am and you could get free clean towels daily, there was a quieter pool callled the relaxation pool some people without children were moaning that children shouldnt be allowed in this pool but my children and others that i saw were doing no harm and there was no rule saying children were not allowed. The bar staff were generally polite and quick the wine was ok and cocktails were good the beer was in a small glass with more head than beer but tasted fine but i must say on one occasion my 10 year old daughter was given a glass of beer because she said it was for her dad , he didnt ask her to get it, she thought she would surprise him which he was surprised that they had actually given it to her.the poolside restaurant was good served fresh pizzas, chips, salads, burgers etc which were all good and service was always quick,pancakes were made at the side of the pool which were yummy , cakes and jacket potatoes and ice creams were served at 3.30 so were never hungry. the restaraunt in the eve was busy food was a bit repetitive but there was always something to eat , kids stuggled some nights but again at one end of the restaraunt the piizza man was making fresh pizzas which my son had every night . Breakfast was ok dont expect bacon sausages or beans, but there is a man outside who makes fresh omlettes which were lovely.there was always cereals, yogurt, fruit, bread etc, so again you wont be hungry. The animation team were generally freindly and worked hard, and the lady who run the kids club worked especially hard working all day on her own entertaining kids,my daughter only went a couple of times and got roped into doin a show so it put her off.The eve entertainment wasnt the best ive seen mr and mrs , scetch shows etc but nothing great, the beach party was good fun though,
We caught the dolmus into Kusadasi which was easy to do once you had crossed an extremely busy duel carriage way, the centre of Kusadasi was busy and the cars dont stop for you even at crossings even the police dont stop, the market is on weds and that is good fun all the locals picking up on the english phrases, some not always good ones,kids thought it was funny, picked up some good bargains but be cheaky, we had lira but they do prefer euros or pounds.
We did a thomas cook boat trip which was brilliant there was a rep on board and we stopped at 4 bays to swim, food and drink was included in the price it cost about £75 but well worth it .
Rebecca the thomas cook rep came daily and was lovely,not pushy , but very helpful.
If there would be a couple of things to moan about wold be the lack of air con in the restaraunt and in the public bars it was extemely uncomfotable eating at night if you were inside.the other being it was very far out and nothing to see round the hotel so you couldnt really have a stroll out anywhere.
all in all it was a brill holiday very very hot so take the high factors .

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family