Ephesia Hotel
US$57
  • Pool
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$159
US$100
US$86
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$139
US$112
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewspideturkeyall inclusive conceptevening entertainmentsunbedsholidaybelgiumrepanimators
Reviewed 24 October 2009

The Ephesia is definetly not a four star hotel but a good three star, The food is good (except the beefburgers) but did get a bit repetitive towards the end of the week, all the staff at the hotel were freindly and very helpful.
we had one of the family rooms which we found very cramped for the five of us but we did only go in there to sleep and get showered and changed so we managed to live with this for a week.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank waynehLeicester
Reviewed 2 October 2009

I was there twice and I liked it very much,everything was great-rooms,pool,beach,food,people and of course Animation Team.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank angelina_subashka
Reviewed 25 September 2009

Lovely hotel, overlooking a unique, great staff, very good food.Perfect.We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank angel_Sf
Reviewed 24 September 2009

My Husband and traveled to Ephesia with my 17 year old Daughter and ger best friend.

We had the most fantastic time. The room was basic but large and very clean. The view was just what we had hoped for.

Everone you met in the hotel was so kind and courtous, the Shop owners, reception staff, waiters, bar staff, a special mention for Sahli (Ronaldo look alike) he was so kind to us and as we left we waved us off.., Symion the photographer. Every single person we met was fantastic. A special mention the the Animation team as they really work hard and try their best to get everyone involved and I have to say they did a superb job for the 2 weeks holiday.

The food in the resturants was typical of the region, varied and plentiful. We enjoyed the Turkish Pizza at lunch time and the snack bar was a great stop for the Girls in the afternoon. The beach was small and there was a lack of the good sun beds no matter what time you went to get them, but the wooden ones did the job for a few hours and the water was clean and the waves were just the best fun on an inflatable...

The location was a little further out then we anticipated but this was not fault of the hotel, you could get a taxi at the top of the road at any time or a Dolmus passed every 5 mins or so. at the top of the same road is Cafe en Seine where you can watch football and the food was great, but the staff were just so funny and if you go you have to ask for emel and Smurfi.. he had us in stiches every single time, he was a highlight of our holiday.

Ladies Beach is a contrast from Long Beach as the full length of the beach is Resturants and Bars and if you dont like the hussle of the main town in Kusadasi then you will love it there. It's more relaxed and for a fun night with good food visit Mona Lisa and say hello to Sean and Daniel... If you want a very special meal and a relaxed evening you cant beat Somewhere Else. The best food I have ever had.

You have to give the Ephesia Hotel a try, in my opinion it really covers all ages and is a fun place to be, it was our 4th visit to Turkey and we had the best holiday ever, I was so sad to leave the views of the most magical sunsets I have ever seen. If you go say hi for me and my Husband. :-)

My Daugher and her friends are all going back in Aug 2010 as they had the best time and I would feel safe to allow them to go to this Hotel.

I hope this has helped and if you would like any further informaion please contact me on lolrothnie@blueyonder.co.uk

Good Luck

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank lolrothnie
Reviewed 14 September 2009

My friend and I have just spent a week at the Ephasia Hotel and we had a wonderful time. The hotel staff are polite and friendly and very helpful. The food was delicious and there was plenty of choice. We found the rooms and all the hotel to be very clean. The entertainment staff were brilliant and made everything good fun. The bar staff and waiters work very hard and are always happy and friendly. There was a Turkish night on the saturday (I think they do this every sat night) and it was brilliant, belly dancing and traditional dancers. I am definately going back there next year. Ephasus is breathtaking and the trip to Pamakkule and the mud bath is amazing, it is a three hour journey but the travertines are well worth seeing and the journey is broken up. The only trip I did not enjoy was the one to the Greek Island of Samos, the island is lovely but there is not enough time to go to the sites so we only shopped and ate, also the people running the trip were very disorganised.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends