“amazing animation team”
Review of Marbel Hotel

Marbel Hotel
Ranked #39 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 2 May 2014

it was really fun, we enjoyed very much there especially with animation team they always came with a new game to make us laugh and they have in marbel hotel very good service, thank you animation team and thank you marbel hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Saman A

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The hotel is really great, I was here in the late September 2013. The reception staff is pleasant and helpful. Coskun, the receptionist guy, was nice and helped me in everything I needed (where to go, how to go and where to shop in the city center). Very understandable English is spoken by staff. The rooms have great size, are welcoming and very clean. The food is very good, the breakfast is excellent. The only thing that could be better in the breakfast is the variety of bread, there were only two types. Although the cheese was delicious, I loved it. Dinner was good, with plenty of salads, pastries and hot dishes. The Turkish food is excellent. I had a stomach problem in the third day and the chef gave me assistance preparing me a special meal, I felt like home. At first I was worried, I have to confess, because I was traveling by myself, but getting this attention, my concern disappeared at the same time.
They have an excellent entertainment team, Bora (nice guy) and Goody (funny girl) who did everything for us to have fun. I even won at the bingo in the last day. I was super happy with my gifts.
The bar works until 11:00 pm. The beer was very good. The bar’s staff is lovely and communicative. Hakan and Elvis were so great and I had such an amazing time. I would definitely return to the hotel. The hotel provides so many things that I do not understand, how there are people saying that the hotel is horrible with all this structure offered. I surely recommend!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
7  Thank lucrisf
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The animation team was really good. Always something to do and they were always friendly. So was the rest of the staff.
Food was ok and location was good (not so far from the centre)
It was a 'small' hotel but we loved that, it felt familiar to us and we had the feeling we could talk to anybody who stayed there because of the friendly athosphere.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Freya l
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Me and my husband hadn't originally picked this hotel as the travel agents messed up but thankful that it's a nice hotel. The staff are friendly and was very willing to help. The entertainment was ok I didn't do much as I'm a sunbather but they kept my husband occupied. Not a bad location as near the town so we could do shopping. Rooms clean. The food was ok but we did spend most nights out as we are picky people and me being pregnant the food standard wasn't up to complete scratch but we always found something, there is a market round the corner were you can buy crisps etc. Overall a nice little break, would we stay here again properly not as we like to go to different places and food not great if you are fussy. Also not impressed that there was not free wifi as 3 lira for half an hour, I would expect to have free wifi at least in reception!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kerry-ann s
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Excellent hotel! Food was plentiful with lots to choose from! The staff were fantastic and very friendly. The animation team were brilliant with there entertainment never a dull moment with bora and goody about there trips 2 bar street and night were also well organised:-)! tanx guys for an amazin holiday we will definitely be back:-)!!

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank elsheils
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Myself and my 10 friends recently stayed here for a week we had an unreal time the entertainment staff and hotel staff were lovely but the bar staff harcan and memeth were really nice helpfull and fun we had a lot of fun thanks to them we will definitely be back for another stay :)

• Stayed: September 2013
8  Thank faremma
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and myself have just returned from one of the best holidays we have ever had the place was the marbel hotel kusadasi from the moment we arrived till the moment we left we were shown the utmost courtesy and respect by the staff and management the food was plentifull and excelent the room was cleaned and made up every day with towel sculptures on the bed there was as much to drink as you wanted from soft drinks to all types of alchohol the entertainment was supplied by Bora and Goody who kept all the guests entertained from morning to night and the saddest moments ofthe twô wks was leaving to return home we have made arrangements to return next year

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple