“Sad to leave Marbel Hotel AGAIN”
Review of Marbel Hotel

Marbel Hotel
Ranked #37 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Yesterday was our last day of 2 weeks at Marbel , this being our 4th visit, it speaks volumes that so many people return yr after yr. The hotel is spotless, the rooms are comfortable, we had clean bedding and clean towels everyday for 2weeks.

The food is varied, and plentiful, there is no reason for anyone to go hungry, I always return a few pounds heavier!!!!!

All the staff are very welcoming from ground staff up to management ! Nothing is too much trouble for anyone,

The animation team Bora and Goody do an amazing job, full of energy, and somehow manage to remember everyone by their first name. They have time for all ages from the minis to the oldies.

The reception staff are very knowledgable and helpful, especially Coskun.

The centrum is a short bus ride away, or a taxi at 15 lira.

I'm sure we will return in the future, to see our "friends" :-). 10/10 again marbel

2  Thank bevd403

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a very lovely hotel.The animation team of Goody and Bora were very good, working hard to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves.Food was very good and lots of nice deserts.The rooms are small but perfect for the tine you spend in them and kept Clean and tidy all weekby the maids.The entertainment staff are great and very friendly, lots to keep you busy and a great way to get to know your fellow guests. Overall very very enjoyable holiday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sonya R
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

i just cant find the perfect words for this hotel !!!!!!!!!! amazingggggggģg...
everything is just perfect .. everyone helps u when u need something.. this year was my second time at marbel hotel. en im sure not the last year becouse im planing to go again in september i hopeeeeeeee becouse i canttt mis goody and bora !!! the are so special to me !!! i need to married a turkish man so i can live there hahaha i brokes my heart when i left.. i just miss a piece of my heart really !!! i have a great time with my best friend... !!!!!! marbel see u soon then !!!! also goodyy and bora love uuuuuuuuuu

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Just returned from a stay at Marbel Hotel and I have to say overall very impressed with the hotel it is absolutley spotless, the animation team were great goodie borat and godo?? went to extreme lengths to get everyone involved in activities Even to the extent of remembering everyones names, Bar staff did not have much english but were very friendly and supplied us with whatever drinks we wanted throughout the week.

Overall amazing holiday and what an amazing group of people we met they topped our holiday off.

Danielle and Martin
Dublin

Room Tip: request pool view room there brillant
1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have recently returned from a trip to Turkey where me and my wife's family stayed at the Marbel hotel in Kusadasi.

The hotel is situated not far from the city centre and access to motorway which makes it ideal for your daily excursions and from day one we had a fantastic time. The staff and service are very good and they go the extra mile to help you, and the hotel has a decent size pool that everybody can use in safety.

The rooms unfortunately felt cramped and were not often cleaned and the food was quite average and that made it difficult for us to appreciate any variety of it as there was not a lot of it and considering as well we had children in our group we had to resort visiting the local mini market to find something that they would like and eat.

However way you would like to enjoy your holiday the Marbel hotel offers you a nice breakaway from the constant routine of home and what makes it extra special is of course the Animation Team. Some people mind find them persistent and over zealous but I do not see any better way of having activities during the day and bringing together the residents of the hotel for some fun time by the pool and may I say maybe some exercise. The Animation Team which consists of Bora and Gudina were working tirelessly morning afternoon and evening to provide constant entertainment not only for the adults but also for the children which makes the experience extra special. If it was not for the Animation team our holiday time could well have been boring and mundane.

So if you are looking for some family time in a friendly area and atmosphere and where you can be guaranteed you and your children will be entertained and enjoy the friendly service of the staff then the Marbel hotel in Kusadasi is the place for you.

Room Tip: Please try to book a room at the lower levels of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ThanMarine
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just returned from a 2 week stay at the Marbel, agree with most of the reviews, however, We actually found that the animation team were sometimes a little too zealous! I do understand that its their job to get people involved, but if like us you want to just relax and enjoy the weather then the constant, 'come play' is a little tiresome. We actually found ourselves avoiding them sometimes as we didn't want to appear boring! We just wanted a break from work and to relax, not to have to constantly be saying 'no' to the next event.

Like others we were put on the 5th floor which rooms are not refurbished, couldn't understand this as the hotel was mostly empty. The rooms are very small and have no draw space, however due to reading other reviews I did take extra hangers which really helped, also took a top sheet as I'd read they don't supply one (which they didn't) As my mattress had large springs protruding I asked for blankets to be placed on to of it which the did, but cant say it made that much difference. The room overall was very clean. Bathroom VERY small and very old, could defiantly do with the refurbish. Didn't really feel comfortable in the room which is definitely not even a 3* standard.

The downstairs area reception/pool/lounge were very nice, very clean and well maintained. All the staff were very helpful and polite. I thought the food was very enjoyable and varied, certainly didn't get bored with it.

The main reason I gave a 3* and not 4* rating is due to the room and location although I won't be returning I would say that it is a nice friendly hotel that I wouldn't not recommend it just depends on what type of holiday you like.

There is nowhere at all to wander to of an evening if you fancy going out of a drink (except the bus station which dose have a bar) however its not difficult to get a bus/taxi into the centre.

Room Tip: ask for a room on floors 1-4, take extra coat hangers.
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We did really enjoy the Marbel. The staff are friendly and it is about the right size to be able to get to know others - good mix of nationalities too. Arrival was through a building site but do not be put off. No noise or dust in the hotel itself. The local trolley into the city was very near and good fun to ride. Nice pool and pleasant small bar. Rooms were fine too. All the staff were friendly and helpful perhaps with the exception of one of the food servers - the only one that did not smile when they met you. Perhaps the only real concern was the food - good salads to start and good deserts to follows but sometimes the entrees were not so good. However, the cost of staying AI was so good. we could afford lunch out at one of the many good fish restaurants in the centre of town or along Ladies Beach which is a must!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple