“Again best animation team!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tusan Beach Resort

Ranked #19 of 147 Hotels in Kusadasi
“Again best animation team!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

We are coming in Tusan for a few years now and we are still in love with this place. The people are amazing, the animation team (junior, mert, mike, mustafa, maria, hakan, marta, murat, fuat, axi and rafet) are very nice, they always take time to say hello and talk to you.
Also the renovation of the hotel looks great, beautiful rooms, the restaurants are very good (so is the food) and the 24/7 bar is a really good idea.
We will definitely come back next year to enjoy our holiday from our spot in the garden next to the pool.

• Stayed August 2014
      Cleanliness
4 Thank annebel22
Tusan_Beach_Resort, Guest Relations at Tusan Beach Resort, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear annebel22,

We feel very proud of your kind feedback. We are pleased to provide the best service to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Guest Relation.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just got back from a two week stay at Tusan. I have just read some of the recent reviews, and to be honest find them quite ridiculous. Bottom line.....Tusan is an excellent hotel!!!!

staff are a delight ., pools cater for everyone, the sea and beach are lovely and the food did have something for everyone...including the kids.
Food cooked in front of you, very nice selection, very hygienic place, they even have an on site food inspector. Waiting ages for food and drinks? Erm, no, I disagree with the previous reviews, most you wait is two mins for the food cooked in front of you.
Also, 24 hr doctor on site.
Drinks, local made but great variety, the wine is a bit questionable but Turkey is not the best at wine making. Beer is Troy, not the popular Efes, but it is very drinkable, plastic cups for around pool and amphitheatre, this hotel has good health and safety standards, clear signage and advice and takes guests safety seriously.

Animation team are fabulous and are very professional,they are not "in your face", however if you want a quiet day, try one of the other pools.

I am not sure what people want for their money, but we found this place wonderful.

having a towel card and getting new beach towels every day was brilliant. Towel in rooms were good and the beds were v v comfortable and rooms clean.
We stayed in a suite.two separate rooms with two separate air con systems. Double bed and twin beds.
Want to go into town.,, walk to main gate of hotel and catch the dolmus for a few lira, these run every five mins and are never full...Tusan is one of fist stops.
Kusadasi is v busy with people and lots of traffic, so glad that we pick to stay at Tusan, perfect location, not too near, not too far. Plenty of space for everyone, thought it may feel cramped and too busy but it was spacious, enough room and time to enjoy everything.

Again, staff are v helpful and clearly enjoy their work. We have stayed AI a few times in Spain and found the staff resentful and very ignorant, Tusan is the complete opposite, most staff speak a variety of languages, basic stuff...food, drinks, hello etc, try out your Turkish lingo.

For a fab day out go to Ephesus and check out the local village of Sirince.

Overall, fab hotel, clean, ace location, good food, good people, good times!,
True test?.. Would we go back?.. Deffo, booking for next year!
Enjoy!

Room Tip: Family group..opt for the suite. Deluxe room has one double bed and two makeshift beds, more suited...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank S G
Dear S G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at our hotel. We are happy to read that you fully enjoyed your time with us.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back to Tusan Beach Resort Hotel for another enjoyable experience in the near future.

Guest Relation.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

As I came back home 3 day ago I can say, Tusan Hotel is totally worth staying in - beautifully renovated in 2013 it has a luxurious looking lobby and restaurants, pleasant area to sunbath with plenty of beachchairs among palma trees in the garden (relaxing), those around the pool and of course on the beach - all with matraces.
It's clean, the rooms are comfortable with an adorable sea view and the modern furniture. Food is really tasty and varied - I reccomend especially Turkish cuisine which is here, but it's possible to eat spagetti and Greek salads too if you want. And sweets - delights with honey and almonds - masterpieces!
There are really hospitable people working there, everybody smiling and helpful. Animation programs - ideal for everybody, not so loud, but intensive, evenings - in the amphitheatre - interesing and funny! The Staff - great!
One of the best things - a bar with softos near the pool - helpfull staff serving black Turkish tea during whole day, so if you want you can seat in the shaddow of palmas, on the garden sofas in the open air, instead of boilng on the beach :) And of course pool bar - works great too, there is no problem with queues or lack of anything - untill midnight barmen are working hard and always with smile on their faces;) After midnight - night bar and DISCO everyday untill 2 a.m. if you are interested (but if you want to have a rest, don't worry, it isn't disturbing at all due to thick windows:)
And the best part in teh end - AURA Spa - really worth its price - you have to try, Turkish bath is really proffesional here, as well as all massages (even PROFFESIONAL Thai and medical ones) and phisiotherapy - the owner knows what to do, I reccomend it to everyone, it helps with hurting backs or hips, or just relaxes and makes you feel special:)

Room Tip: My room had the sea view - it was perfect, because we saw the sunset, and in the morning there was...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
1 Thank todaria
Tusan_Beach_Resort, Guest Relations at Tusan Beach Resort, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear todaria,

We are glad to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your time. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to the opportunity to do so again.

Best regards, Tusan Beach Resort.

Guest Relations.
Dagenham in Essex
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We are a family of 4 me, my partner, my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter. We arrived home yesterday from an 11 night stay at the Tusan Beach Resort, our first time here, upon arrival we had a few problems with our room which they dealt with very quickly. The room we were put in was so small and only big enough for a couple but we were a family of 4 so I spoke to reception and they moved us the next day to a much better size room. The hotel is lovely, it's clean and very modern. There are various pools so you can choose where you are happy to spend the day and a lovely beach which is very narrow and yes I agree with a previous review that you feel very close to the next person I do prefer a bit more space but enjoyed my days that I spent there.

Food - the food is ok there's something for everyone but I felt that they didn't cater very well for kids. I missed my vegetables I felt they didn't do these enough, I feel like I have lived on salad and rice! Be warned the restaurant is so busy and most of people that are dining in there are so rude pushing in and no manners it really gets to you in the end even my kids were picking up on it! Obviously this is no fault of the hotel but I have decided that after this holiday I will NOT be staying All Inclusive no more just due to the arrogant people and having to see them morning, noon and night it puts a downer on your holiday!! We ate out twice at a restaurant called Murphys in Kusadasi they pick you up and take you home for free what a great service and the food and staff were lovely make sure you give it a try. I was very disappointed with the hotel as my kids had an ice cream once in 10 days and I had to queue for 45 minutes that was very frustrating I stayed at a 3 star all in last year and the ice cream was available all day long!! The burger and pizza bar is a saviour really, the food is good and it saves you having to be around the rude people.

Early Mornings - whoop whoop your on holiday but you have to get up earlier then when you go to work and yes you've guessed it because of the dreaded beach towels on sun beds omg if you haven't put it out by 7-7.30 you ain't getting one it's ridiculous so please set your alarm or your putting towels down on the sand or grass!

Entertainment - great idea of the Amphitheatre for the entertainment so if you don't want to watch it you don't have to they have lovely comfy seats around the bar for you to just chill out. My daughter went to the mini club a couple of times the staff work very hard to entertain everyone well done to them.

Water park - had a day at the waterpark and had lots of fun it's reasonably priced, the kids loved it too, we got the Dolmus there it only takes 5 minutes it's worth a visit.

Overall we had a lovely stay, the weather was great everyday just what you want, would I visit again the answer is no but only because I believe in going to see other places in the world. Would I recommend the answer is yes. I have given you an honest opinion of what I thought I hope I have helped you in making a choice for a holiday.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Rixy1974
Tusan_Beach_Resort, Misafir İlişkileri Departmanı at Tusan Beach Resort, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to get in touch with us to share your recent experience in Tusan Beach Resort. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Best regards,

Rushden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at the Tusan Beach resort from 18/6/14 to 28/6/14 for my second time and yet again my holiday was Brilliant. The Staff and animation team are brilliant and make your holiday one to remember. Leah in guest relations is very helpful and it is really good that there is an English person there on hand to help as one thing in Turkey communication is a bit of a struggle sometimes. The hotel has been completly refurbished and the rooms are very modern and nice and clean. There has also been a childrens pool play area built with some slides etc and this is very nice. Also there is now cafe 24 which means you can have a beer pretty much 24 hours a day. :-) The bar staff are all very friendly and helpful, the bar does get quite busy at times, but a little paitence is all it takes. Animation team are great fun and even offer a disco tour into town which is great fun.
Food there is a really good variety, also 2 ala carte resturants the Turkish one is fab, the fish one is not up to scratch and good be a lot better.
Overall a very good holiday and I will return again.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea View room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Charlie B
Dear Charlie B. ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were satisfied with our service, staff , room and the hotel facilities.
Thank you very much once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back
Best regards.

Derby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was our 3rd visit in four years.
We stayed in room 2273 which is realy only a two person room, however the sofa makes into a third bed for children.
There were no drawers to put anything as they had all been removed in exchange for mood lighting, it had two coffee tables crammed in !
There was hardly any room for your cases again due to poor room layout.
The shower room was so small, you had to walk into the shower to get to the toilet !
They have got rid of the old table cloth and most of the cracked, chipped crockery since we were last here, but they still clear the tables down after your meals onto the floor, instead of onto an old plate, tray or dustpan !
The tea and coffee making facility in the room was a joke as once you had used the ifrst ones up we were told you could replace by buying from the shop, not 5*
There have been many improvements since we last visited, as my pictures will showm but there is still a long way to go.
The owner is always walking around, so too is the owners son Erim, unfortunately they don't seem to speak to us foreigners to ask us what we think.
I have read a review on here today which say about the old towels and I would certainly agree, most are well past the sell by date, not 5 *
We made friends with another family who's sofa bed wasn't made up and they had trouble getting this done up, also trying to get another blanket for the main bed is also tiresome, and the one you get isn't big enough really for the size of the bed, also feels like sandpaper when you are getting more tanned every day. Again not 5*
They have made many improvements with the new Cafe 24 ! being open from 21.30 so you can get soup if you arrive late at night a a bit of a sandwich or fruit.
My main gripe is Cafe 24 isn't actually 24 hours ! it opens at 21.30 and closes at 7.00, then re-opens at 1.00 - 11.00 which makes it Cafe 10 and a half. (See pictures)
There is always something to choose at the restaurant, but yes be prepared to wait your turn at peak times.
The new young childrens pool play area is also a bonus.
If you go to the reception and you don't speak Turkish you can have a bit of a nightmare as not enough people speak English, you seem to get passed from pillar to post and told to come back later.
When asking about booking the hotel ourselves to save money rather than via aon operator, we were told to use the Tusan Beach website, but it never seems to work, when you email, they "NEVER" reply.
For those people who have said there is not Entertainment only some playing a piano ! I suggest they step outside the Hotel and go down to the Ampitheatre.
Ice and his team work hard to nake your stay as enjoyable as you want, regardless of the minor faults this hotel has.
We can't thank Mustafa enough for what he has done for us this holiday, giving up some of his dinner break to give our daughter dance practice. (I know he will read this) O gerçekten adam.
The rest of the entertaingment team are also stars, Mike (MJ), Mad, Hakan, Fuat, Axie, Mashutka, Svetlana, apologies if I have missed anyone as not sure of other names.
New electronic safes has been installed into the rooms, for a cost of 6tl a day, the best part is you can charge your ipads, phones inside whilst also being locked up, as there is an electric socket inside which does not go off when you take your electronic door card out, as it it on the same line as the fridge.
The fridge is stocked with soft drinks which you can have for free, but have to pay for if replaced.
There are some stars dotted around the hotel, Kadir and the tall bartender in the main bar, Mehmet in the Pizza hut, Baris in the main restaurant, Ercan in the A LA Carte restaurant, unfortunately they are in the minority.
The girls who do the tables in the bar area are hard work to get drinks from, even if they do take your order they don't come back with anything.
There is now free wifi, but we also found this was a struggle as so many people using it at peak times.
Rooms do have free Air Con, which we have had to pay for the remote at other hotels.
All in all your holiday is what you make of it and we made some good friends and had a good laugh, if you let all the little things get to you it can spoil your holiday. We didn't so may go back some time in the future !
It is fairly good value for money overall as a similar holiday on one of the Greek islands would have cost us £4500, this cost us £3000.
Since we booked this hotel it has gone from No. 12 down to No. 19 in the ranking on Tripadvisor.

Room Tip: Avoid 2273 if you have 3 sharing it as only big enough for two as "Third bed" is a "S...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Tusan_Beach_Resort, Guest Relations at Tusan Beach Resort, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear christophers17,

We are happy that you enjoyed your holiday and also we would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us, We will continually try to do our very best for all of our guests,

I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve, and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future.

It is based on this feedback, that we are able to deal with issues.

Guest Relations.
tehran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

we stayed on this hotel for 5 days, it was wonderful hotel, all the staff was so kindly, the type of food was good, it was clean hotel, there was tree pool, one of them was large, the animation team was active and made different activity for the gust, the location of hotel was good. every thing was perfect and if want to go to this city again I'll choose Tuasn again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank raha p
Tusan_Beach_Resort, Misafir İlişkileri Departmanı at Tusan Beach Resort, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Raha p. ,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to spend your vacation in Turkey. We are pleased to receive your positive feedback and feel encouraged by your kind words of appreciation. Glad to hear that you were happy with your accommodations, and that we were able to exceed your expectations. We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your time. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to the opportunity to do so again.

Best regards.