We were on our Silver Wedding Anniversary so we wanted something special to remember.
We booked the holiday about 8 months prior to going and requested a quiet room by the pool and first floor.
We arrived at 11.30 pm local time and were told our room was 547, which we were escorted to and in my opinion it is the worse room they have. It is the nearest one to a road which even at that time of night was busy. I immediately contacted reception who stated nothing could be done until Wednesday which was 4 days later. I made it clear that this was not acceptable .Within minutes we were moved to room 308 which was everything we had asked for.
Not the best of starts.
Only downside was that the bedding was not changed as often as it should have been not for 8 days but then changed twice in two days, just a glitch.
The hotel is set in beautiful gardens which are kept to a very high standard.
The food can make or break any holidays and the vast selection in the dining room was impressive. I think anyone would struggle to find anything that they could not eat. The only drawback is that the dining room is huge and the only restaurant you can use without paying extra so it can become very busy at times and it could be difficult to find a clean table set out for your meal. Not a problem for the two of us but could be if in a large group. Lastly the food on occasions was not as hot as I would have liked.
The beach was very good and we spent every morning down there. No problem getting sunbeds but don’t help yourself to the padded covers as the staff get upset if not allowed to carry them and put them on your beds. I found out the hard way. The beach is shared with another hotel and then a public beach further down which was very dirty with rubbish which was a shame. No such problem at our end. To get into the water there is about 6 feet of stones which could be a problem for anyone with disabilities. However some days there was only 3 feet of stones don’t know if they remove them at night.
There are two pools the main one with the music and entertainment team is of a good size and the water was lovely .The second pool which we overlooked is the quiet pool which also has a small pool for young children.
We ate at several of the Al la carte restaurant which cost 3 euros each, we tried Chinese, Turkish and Italian. These were of a high standard and relaxed. Our Anniversary meal being Chinese and had the panoramic view with the sunset etc.
The staff were great but not many of them understood English very well and there were not a lot of English guests whilst we were there. There appeared to be mostly Turkish, Dutch and Belgium.
The animation team were great and as with all the staff they work very long hours in temperatures of +30 degrees .They tried to get you involved but would leave you alone if this is what you wanted .
I would have no qualms about recommending this hotel and would be happy to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi