it was a good few years ago when I was here at least four! so I didnt visit in Nov 2012. From what I remember It was an enjoyable holiday. The entertainment staff were really friendly and chatty. I remember arriving and been told that my sister and I were seperate to my mum and dad as in our room was nowhere near my mums room. Although it wasn't too far I guess. The pool area was good a nice pool and some slides which keeps kids occupied. There is also tennis courts pool tables and crazy golf. The beach is a short distance away under the road and offers you a chance to take part with watersport activities. It is fairly a quiet resort and their arent many bars and things close by but as the kustur club offers you the chance to go all inclusive this wasnt much of a problem and for families its more ideal as their are restaurants on site. It would be nice to go see if anythings changed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi