I travelled with my partner and his sister and her husband, the journey from bodrum airport was very long especially as we arrived approx. 2am - we were offered food as soon as we arrived which was lovely but we just wanted our bed.
We woke late and it was beautiful sunshine, we had room 473 which a room with a balcony on the 1st floor. The bedroom consisted of a double bed, single bed and table and 2 chairs and a desk and chair with a television and there is loads and loads of storage space - the rooms were dated but they were redating as we were leaving for home. The balcony had a table and 2 chairs and a airer. The bathroom had a shower which was small and there was a hairdryer there. The cleaner was excellent she replaced the towels every day and the room smelt beautiful when she left. We sat on the balcony in late afternoon and were visited by ring doves, jays and squirrels - the squirrels were amazing they would come straight to the balcony via the tree branches to take nuts from us, they were so gentle.
I spent the mornings by the silent pool and this was brilliant idea - there were adults there who enjoyed reading or resting and the pools were very clean although extremely cold.
There was the ada café that gave drinks and they were very nice. We use to have a snack at the snack bar at 2ish they did pizzas, hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, sausages, pasta and sauce and meats. there were also salad and fruit. The main restaurant did breakfast from 7am-10am then late breakfast 10am-11am and lunch from 12.30-2pm and dinner at 7pm-9pm - the food was nice we eat mainly salad, fish or grilled meats but the choices were excellent the desserts were lovely as were the fresh fruit especially the promogrates. The waiters did not speak brilliant English but I don't speak Turkish but they were always helpful.
We loved walking down to the beach and watching the fish.
There is a bus stop right outside of the security gates and took you straight down to the town it cost 2.75tlr and you pay when you get off -the market is crowded - the biggest tip knock them sown and if they say no walk away they will chase you and say yes or choose to your price.
I loved the whole resort - it is a little village with all you need and can dream off and doing as little and as much as you wish we explored and relaxed. the cocktails were lovely and the sunshine hot and the village was so well kept and the staff helpful and lovely.
I would recommended any one of any age to visit here you wont regret it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi