Following our stay at 485 no. family room, my modest opinions are as followings ;
GENERAL OPINION : Indeed, I stayed here 7 years ago and once tried.. I found the hotel more renovated, but of course there are still some shortages to be done gradually.
LOCATION : It's quite easier to find it if u follow Selcuk-Kusadasi both old new roads. As it's holiday village, it covers so big acreage and includes perfect ecology and fauna. Excellent tree/plant smells and animals ( even squirrels around ) alike paradise.
ROOM : We stayed at the family room. However, they are quite far away from activity area.. For me, it's great as I like to walk, but tiresome with children. Inside of the room is not perfect and should be immediately renovated. Also, only 1 entry digicard is given for 1 room, so should be at least 2 to be shared in btw parents.
STAFF : Indeed, the best priority of the hotel is its staff. Some shortages are forgotten by their wholehearted approaches and supports. However, I noticed an organiation/managerial shortage amids staff.
ACTIVITIES : Generally, all activities are well satisfied. ANIMATION TEAM is so good-willing, but weak and should be immediately reinforced. Ah before I forgot, Turkish night was extraordinary one.
FOOD/BEVERAGE : All hours of the day, you can find food and beverages. Breakfast, Lunch n Dinner food/beverage portfolios are quite large n delicious. However, main restaurant is small and not available to meet all guests. Even we stayed at not-full season, we had free-table finding troubles. Also, Falez beverage machines are totally useless since nobody likes the quality.. So, suggest Kustur to resume them with better quality ones.
LAST REMARK : Even with some shortages, we had perfect stay there and we are willing to taste it again asap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi