We were at Kustur in the first week of July.
It was really awesome from the beginning on.
The room was very nice & neat. The food in the main restaurant was delicious, for every taste something nice;)
What i liked most in the Hotel was the animation team. They offered various of sport possibilities, games and evening events. It was really fun with them, especially with the animator Maik. Playing Volleyball & football with him was really cool, i never laughed that much in my holidays.
He also made his Michael Jackson show at the pool , its a must see;)
So, thanks to the hotel, animation team, service and to everybody else.
Maybe, we´ll see next year again;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi