I can't believe I haven't already reviewed this place. What can I say... it is amazing!
The main worry I had was the food. Obviously going for two weeks you'd like to think it was edible so you don't have to splash out in other restaurants! It was fantastic, so much choice and COMPLETELY edible. Expecting to lose weight from this two week holiday (as I had on another holiday where I had gotten diorrhea and a stomach bug), me and my boyfriend found ourselves having second helpings several times! haha. The food was available all throughout the day either at the pool bar or restaurant with so much choice and very tasty. Best of all, no stomach bugs or illnesses!
The staff were brilliant, always willing to help and always noticed if you needed something. I must say, this was the first time we had been to Turkey and whilst travelling to the resort on the transfer coach, we were abit worried that we may have chosen a dump to stay in. But I think the fact that it was so early in the morning with dull weather and not being familiar with our surroundings made us think this way! There were some hotels taht we prayed weren't ours and thankfully they weren't. But i suppose you get not-so-nice-places everywhere. When we arrived we were very pleasantly surprised and wondered what type of people must have wrote the bad reviews... they must must be extremely fussy people who are used to vacating to 5* Maldives resorts or something! Being quite a fussy person myself, I found it very, very hard to fault anything in this resort!
During our stay we went on various trips such as an all-day boat trip, a visit to the ruins at Ephesus, visits to the market and town centre, and went to a restaurant one night while the England v. Croatia match was on where we met a few friends! All of which I would recoommend, especially if you are staying for 2 weeks. You can get some brilliant deals in restaurants out of the resort if you fancy a change, but you will find all this out from people who walk round the resort, as opposed to having to find out for yourselves, which is useful!
For those who love active holidays, there is SO much to do. We were worried we might get bored after the first week but there are slides in the pool which are great and sport all throughout day (I felt like I had come on holiday on my own at one point...I couldn't get my boyfriend away from the football and volleyball courts!) haha. The music is great around the resort aswell, they know some brilliant songs! Dance music and music in the charts! Great for British people! If you are one for watersports, there are FREE pedalos and canoes, both of which we used. We also went on the jet skis about 4 times! They were AMAZING and so, so fast! Honda 1500cc, compared to the average 700cc ones! We also went on a banana boat for the very first time which was so much fun and made friends with the guys who worked at the watersports hut on the beach who were great!
Anyway, I could go on forever about this brilliant holiday so if you would like to know anything about it just message me and I would be very happy to help! xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kustur Club Holiday Village is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadasi town center and distance to Izmir's Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi