“One of my best holidays and I've had a lot!”

Batihan Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #9 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“One of my best holidays and I've had a lot!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

When I arrived my first impression was how spacious and clean it was, I was just touching the surface! I thought the food was excellent, huge choice to suit every palet! If I had to say a negative it would be to chose your dining times carefully as it can get a little busy some times! The all inclusive drinks were all local spirits but I thought they were as good as named brands!
The room was bright and airy with a mini bar (not on all inclusive) and a good safe (6TL) £2 for week. The room was topped up with clean towels every day with a thorough clean. The spa was incredible, had my first ever massage and I have to say it was fantastic.
The Beach looked nice although didn't use it, as so much going on around the pool.
The pools were spotless, lots of room for everyone, perfect for young children to the older folk. My kids are 18 & 13 so didn't use kids club but I spoke to a couple with young kids who did use it and they said the staff were brilliant!
I've saved my favourite comment till the end The animation team. Simply the best! From my first day I played volley ball, water polo, darts, archery, mini golf and countless random pool games, never had so much fun! The team were so so friendly, the main man Coco what a great guy, I arrived late on Saturday and missed an amazing fire show and coco asked if I had enjoyed it, so I told him I was late arriving so missed it, it was on again the following Saturday he said, but I was leaving before it started, having told him this he quickly realised me and my fellow guests would miss it so he changed the show to the Friday and it was amazing, what a great man, thank you Coco.All the others we're great too, Rocco, Fillaini, Ali G, Jack Bianca they all made my holiday fantastic in all there individual ways, thank you all for a unforgettable holiday, from the heart
Gray from Cambridge

Room Tip: Mine was above the beach bar and close to the dining room, perfect!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank GrayK66

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

İ liked batihan it was great holiday but wi-fi is terrible anmimation team is perfect fellaini is so friendly and funny and there is a lot of activity it is really amazing and all staff are very nice also room is clear and fresh it was really great holiday for my family!!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Selim Y
Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was our first holiday abroad with our 2 year old daughter and we had an ace time at the Batihan. The hotel was much bigger than we expected with lots of space for our little one to run around. The private beach was great and we mixed going there with hanging out around the large poolside area there was plenty of space for sun loungers and enough to go round. The food was lovely and so much of it we especially liked the cakes and hamburgers in the afternoon and the pancakes from the beach bar. All the staff we came across were really friendly especially the waiters in the main dining rom who were great with our daughter and kept her amused. The entertainement staff (The Animations) were brilliant especially the ones involved with the mini disco that our little one loved to go to every night even though it was way past her bedtime! Overall we had a brillaint time at the Batihan and couldn't fault it shame we had to come home. P.s we bought the cd of the songs played around the pool and the mini disco and have kept playing it since we got home its got about 140 tracks on it!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Steve B
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We had the perfect week at Batihan. We were a group of friends.
The Animation team was incredible. Thanks to Bianca, Sara, Ali G, Roko, Koko, Jake and Fellaini. There were so many activities and funny games all day long.
Thanks to Dj Ozi. He was playing the best music at the pool and in the disco.
Thanks to Kemal from the "a la carte restaurant".
The food was very delicious in both restaurants.
Definitely I will go to Batihan again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a Great time on this vacation in bathian beach resort specially animationnnnnn team was supeeeeeeerrrr and rocco very Nice Guy with ali-g and the rest also thanks for animationnnnnn we Will Miss you loads food perfect but can be better so Nice weather i live iT bye bye animationnnnnn team

2 Thank Wuhuuu
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The first day in our holiday the weather was perfect and the animationnnn team great stuffff specially rococo we wanna come back to batihan only for the animation team they are working so hard and 25activies in 1day ewerynight different shows by koko chief so pro. Hope that see these in team in september agian ...best animation team

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This holiday destination is brilliant for a family. We have 2 young children (a 2 and 3 year old) and are already planning to go back.
The food is good a really big variety mostly cooked in front of you. The rooms are simple but really clean and I mean spotless.
The staff are brilliant very friendly and go out of their way to make your holiday enjoyable.
The hotel has 4 pools a baby pool, a childrens pool and 2 main pools aswell as 3 water slides so everyone is catered for.
They have a kids club run by Ozge the club chief (shes lovely our kids loved her) and Irem who is just as lovely who made our stay so much easier. They do face painting, baking, colouring to name a few and run a mini disco in the evening so you actually get a break aswell. Our kids will miss those 2.
Then the entertainment or animation team as they are called. They must do 20 activities a day none of which are you pressured into doing. If you want to play volleyball you play if not your left to relax.
They do a number of shows varying from dance to fire to quiz. All are family friendly as are the team which consisted of Coco, Rocco, Ali G, Jack, Bianca, Sara, Fellaini (looks just like the footballer) Irem, Ozge, Ozi and Ali.
Must also mention the photoshop at the hotel run by Sonic and Alex we have come home with some amazing photos and memories.
Best put thanks everyone see you next year!