“Was a good all rounder and kids will love it.”

Batihan Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #6 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“Was a good all rounder and kids will love it.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We just got back from staying at the Batihan. I must say the staff are great with the kids as we had a 9 month baby with us and he was passed around like one of the family.
We did have an issue with the air conditioning in our room and it was too small for a cot bed and all our luggage. I discussed this with the receptionist and she quickly moved us the next day which we appreciated. This room faced the pool and the sea and was big enough to have a great stay.

The buffet is great and massive choice if you are not a vegetarian like us. But there was no marking to show which was vegetarian. The staff do not speak great English and say yes to anything. All I say is double check.

Drinks were fine and the beach is so close. The Number 6 bus takes you into town and is so cheap (2,75 tl one way). There is a Kippa extra up the road(Tesco Extra) go there for your cheap snacks and F&F clothes. We found that the shops in Kusadasi sold the same shoes as in Kippa for double the price.

The evening entertainment is good fun but did not get to see most of it due to the little one.
The spa is nice and I had a turkish bath and the wife had a couple of other treatments. The pools are so cold though and need to be warmed up for kids and adults as I could only go chest height before getting light headed.

All in all it was a good resort but the staff make it a memorable experience.

I would go back here but would be better once my little one is older to enjoy all the activities. I also would miss the half term time.

Room Tip: Second floor.
3 Thank Jitesh M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014

When I arrived my first impression was how spacious and clean it was, I was just touching the surface! I thought the food was excellent, huge choice to suit every palet! If I had to say a negative it would be to chose your dining times carefully as it can get a little busy some times! The all inclusive drinks were all local spirits but I thought they were as good as named brands!
The room was bright and airy with a mini bar (not on all inclusive) and a good safe (6TL) £2 for week. The room was topped up with clean towels every day with a thorough clean. The spa was incredible, had my first ever massage and I have to say it was fantastic.
The Beach looked nice although didn't use it, as so much going on around the pool.
The pools were spotless, lots of room for everyone, perfect for young children to the older folk. My kids are 18 & 13 so didn't use kids club but I spoke to a couple with young kids who did use it and they said the staff were brilliant!
I've saved my favourite comment till the end The animation team. Simply the best! From my first day I played volley ball, water polo, darts, archery, mini golf and countless random pool games, never had so much fun! The team were so so friendly, the main man Coco what a great guy, I arrived late on Saturday and missed an amazing fire show and coco asked if I had enjoyed it, so I told him I was late arriving so missed it, it was on again the following Saturday he said, but I was leaving before it started, having told him this he quickly realised me and my fellow guests would miss it so he changed the show to the Friday and it was amazing, what a great man, thank you Coco.All the others we're great too, Rocco, Fillaini, Ali G, Jack Bianca they all made my holiday fantastic in all there individual ways, thank you all for a unforgettable holiday, from the heart
Gray from Cambridge

Room Tip: Mine was above the beach bar and close to the dining room, perfect!
1 Thank GrayK66
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

İ liked batihan it was great holiday but wi-fi is terrible anmimation team is perfect fellaini is so friendly and funny and there is a lot of activity it is really amazing and all staff are very nice also room is clear and fresh it was really great holiday for my family!!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Selim Y
Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was our first holiday abroad with our 2 year old daughter and we had an ace time at the Batihan. The hotel was much bigger than we expected with lots of space for our little one to run around. The private beach was great and we mixed going there with hanging out around the large poolside area there was plenty of space for sun loungers and enough to go round. The food was lovely and so much of it we especially liked the cakes and hamburgers in the afternoon and the pancakes from the beach bar. All the staff we came across were really friendly especially the waiters in the main dining rom who were great with our daughter and kept her amused. The entertainement staff (The Animations) were brilliant especially the ones involved with the mini disco that our little one loved to go to every night even though it was way past her bedtime! Overall we had a brillaint time at the Batihan and couldn't fault it shame we had to come home. P.s we bought the cd of the songs played around the pool and the mini disco and have kept playing it since we got home its got about 140 tracks on it!!

1 Thank Steve B
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We had the perfect week at Batihan. We were a group of friends.
The Animation team was incredible. Thanks to Bianca, Sara, Ali G, Roko, Koko, Jake and Fellaini. There were so many activities and funny games all day long.
Thanks to Dj Ozi. He was playing the best music at the pool and in the disco.
Thanks to Kemal from the "a la carte restaurant".
The food was very delicious in both restaurants.
Definitely I will go to Batihan again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a Great time on this vacation in bathian beach resort specially animationnnnnn team was supeeeeeeerrrr and rocco very Nice Guy with ali-g and the rest also thanks for animationnnnnn we Will Miss you loads food perfect but can be better so Nice weather i live iT bye bye animationnnnnn team

2 Thank Wuhuuu
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The first day in our holiday the weather was perfect and the animationnnn team great stuffff specially rococo we wanna come back to batihan only for the animation team they are working so hard and 25activies in 1day ewerynight different shows by koko chief so pro. Hope that see these in team in september agian ...best animation team