Alibabam Apart Hotel
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$54
Hotels.com
US$161
US$92
US$85
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$30
Priceline
US$70
US$61
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed in Alibabam for a week with my sister. Our room was very small and the bathroom was tiny BUT we had a balcony and a wonderful view of the sea and sunset! We had old towels with holes. That was a little bit disappointing. The staff was very friendly. We used the safe deposit box in the lobby. Nothing was stolen from us.

Location was good. There was only a small walk to Ladies' Beach or to the city centre. The walk to the city centre was downhill but coming back was steep uphill. We usually used dolmus busses for travelling back from the centre to the hotel. It was handy and cost only about 1 euro per person. There is another hotel right next door which organised a couple of loud parties... If you are interested in going to sleep before 11pm/midnight, there is the possibility of some noise. Otherwise the hotel is in a quiet residential area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank FinnBrizzie
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed at Ali Babam fo a week. It's a quite small hotell and the facilities are not too modern. But we liked it! The room was just bed, mirror, closet, bathroom (very small) and balcony with a wonderful wiev. Cleaning was perfect. New towels and bedsheets every day. The location was perfect if you want to be outside the tourist area. Up the hill, just one more hotel nearby and lots of inhabitants in the area, Quiet in the evening and breakfast was as it normaly is in Turkey, fresh vegeables and fruit, tea, coffee and white bread. We would recommend this hotel not to youngsters who wants party but to families with children and middleage people like us. We can defenatley go back there.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda_52Swedwn
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Do NOT stay here. The rooms were dirty, smelly and totally not worth the money. We noticed that the cleaning (?) ladies hid our belongings! We found some valuables hidden beneath our bed, behind furnitures ie. Good food though.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Katarina S
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Stayed in the Alibabam in June 2010 with my mother, daughter and her friend. We loved the homely family atmosphere of this hotel, even if the decor was a bit crummy.
Reasons we loved it:
A couple of strategic basins collected the rainfall in the middle of the dining room on wet days
The owner went to the supermarket on his trusty scooter when I asked for a glass of cider
The pool was spotlessly clean
We hired a fridge for our room to keep water/fruit, left the door open for airconditioning
When our planned boat trip went horribly wrong the owners demanded and got a refund for us
The food was basic but lovely and fresh, cooked while you wait
They finally fixed the hanger in our wardrobe the day we were leaving!

Reasons we didnt adore it:
It's badly in need of a makeover
It was quite a walk from the town centre
Wall are quite thin
Balcony was tiny

I am going to Kusadasi again in May, will be calling to the Alibabam for a meal.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank zantekatie
Reviewed 2 November 2011

What can I possibly say here......its a shame because it is actually a lovely hotel when you first walk in. I arrived very late and the staff couldn't have been anymore helpful. Although they couldn't find my booking, they bypassed that part and put me into an apartment anyway which was very nice of them. It was booked through a third party so perhaps not a fault of the hotels. A member of staff took my bags and showed me up to my apartment. It was all very nice until I walked inside the apartment. It is set out well but it was certainly not too pleasing on the eye. I have to say though, it was very clean and tidy but because everything is so dated looking, people may not notice its cleanliness! The cupboard doors were pealing really badly which to be honest, didnt bother me but I can see why it would bother others...it looked awful. I had a chuckle to myself as faulty towers entered my head. There was a tv with no remote and the buttons were not on the tv to switch it on and off so it was like a display tv....again, didnt bother me as i didnt travel all day to watch TV but I can see it would be a bug bear to others! There was a two ring cooker type thing which did work and was clean......one thing.....no pots or pans.....I did find a colander but I have a feeling that may have melted! I took my own cups, plates and cutlery as i had already read a review and decided to play it safe (which I was right to do). So what I am trying to say is it wasnt really a place to self cater in! The beds were clean and linen was given every other day so I cant complain about this. The apartment was also freshened up every two days so thats a positive thing. The bathroom for me was OK but my 3 year old didnt want to use the toilet and refused point blank to have a shower (she is a very fussy wee girl!).......I used both obviously but to be honest, I didnt hang around, I was in and out. We did have a balcony which I didnt use as it looked over other peoples apartments and bedrooms......I improvised, I went out the door and sat out there and used that part as my balcony. The swimming pools are actually lovely but roundabout them needs a bit tlc. They staff were always there to help and you could easily have the feeling of being part of the family if you spend any time in the hotel. I have to say though, we paid peanuts for a fortnights stay so to be honest, what do you expect? I have mixed feelings about this place. I would go back but I wouldnt certainly use it for luxury and I dont think I could stay for longer than a week. It is well located between ladies beach and Centrum and I didnt have any problems walking to each place. I think next time I would go with friends and use it as an inbetween place. If it gets a lick of paint and a little updated then perhaps I'd have a family holiday. Who knows!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family