1,555 results
All reviews animation team sea view turkish bath water slides two weeks every evening family holiday great holiday pools disco songs games
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This is our third time in this hotel and I can only say the standard has dropped very bad.. The rooms need to updated and bathrooms could do with a revamp.. No diet coke anywhere to be found, cheap beer being served and the food is basic..there is also a strong smell of smoke coming from some of the rooms and from the hallway at reception that leads to the shop .. We are traveling with a baby so we end out in the room early and the tv has little to no decent English stations and it's full of static.. Wifi signal is weak.. Pros are limited but here they are,, the waterslides are fun and the animation team try their best.. We are here for 2 more nights and then I won't be back

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This is my 9th visit to Turkey using 5 star all inclusive on every visit... So I feel I am experienced enough to say this hotel has very poor standards.
Food is terrible.
No bar by the entertainment?
Pool towels are very worn
Ice cream only available one hour a day.
Hotel very dated
Even the staff did not want to be there.
Shame because the area is lovely and the the town is buzzing.
So do go to this area, but don't use this hotel....

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 151gibboz
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 weeks, there was 7 off us 4 adults and 3 kids, the hotel is massive but dated, not 5 star as the rooms are old and a few things broken, when we first checked in we had 2 rooms one on the lower ground being a family room for 2 adults and 2 kids, one being in a pram, we had to carry the pram up and down the stairs as there was no lift to them rooms, our other room which was on the second floor only had 2 single beds in for me, my wife and daughter, we did get a room change but wasn't till 2 days later, our room was always cleaned and made to look as good as it could however the other room was hardly cleaned or beds made, the food was good, more catered for the Russians, however ugur the chef who makes the bread is fantastic, the swimming pools are great and never a fight for a sunbed as there is so many levels most go down to the beach area of the hotel. There is 5 bars and food is available most of the day, most of the bar staff are nice but the best is eyup who works at the beach bar, very nice and helpful, even bought my wife her present for her birthday. The entertainment is very poor I'm afraid they have a kids club but all they do is colour and kids can walk in and out when ever they want, daytime entertainment is water-polo and volleyball and that's really it, night time kids disco 9 till 9:30 and other entertainment on till the latest 10:30,if u want a drink take one down with u as there is no bar down there so its either 10 flights of stairs of 3 different lifts to get a drink, the views from the hotel are great and the sunset is unreal, if u want a relaxing holiday its OK for u however if there wasn't pools and slides the kids would of been very board and there is nothing to do.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Food was mediocre at best. Only hair in every second platefull. The rooms were disgusting to put it mildly. The carpets in the hallways have never seen the end of a vacuum cleaner. The receptionists English levels were horrendous. And lastly a waiter walked into me, causing me to spill my coffee, getting severe burns. He did not even stop to say sorry or check on me. We are changing hotels 100%.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dionkaer
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Not a great deal to do here, our kids enjoyed it as kids do around a pool, quite boring not enough evening activities, didn’t hate it but wouldn’t go back.

If you want peace and quiet for a few days this place would be ideal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family