Palmin Sunset Plaza
US$94
US$78
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsturkeypool areaentertainment teamlate at nightcleaning staffliradearerbarmannightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I stayed here in June. The staff were polite and always on hand if you needed anything. The location was perfect. Out away from busy Kusadadi centre if you wanted a more low key evening. Kusadasi is as mad or as quiet as you want it to be. The court yard is perched on a hilltop with beautiful views of the sea and amazing sunset.
It's only a short bus ride into Kusadasu itself. I think it cost us 1.20 lira, very cheap. There are buses every few mins outside the hotel. You are never waiting any length of time.

The food in the hotel was reasonable and the steak was amazing. Also the Irish breakfast (not included in B and B offer) was just like at home. The breakfast every morning was ok too.

The pool area was lovely, fab for sitting relaxing. Pool bar nice too. The Local beer Effs is yummy.

The rooms were really spacious and airy. Make sure and ask for a room on the right side of the building as the left has quite big steps. We had a ground floor which was perfect and just a step away from the pool. The only gripe I have is the beds were too hard in our room :(

All in all I will Definetly be back again. I had a great time

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms very tidy with plenty of clean towels everyday. Staff very friendly and food great.
Great for couples and young families.
Few rough sorts were there when we stayed as previous poster said but not sure what hotel can do about that and they didnt affect us. Anyway better than it being full of English ha! All in all it's an excellent hotel worth the four stars!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I just got back and i am dying to book again and go straight back!
All you people giving hotel bad reviews should sod off out of it, it's bloody gorgous, nothing wrong with it, it has amazing views of Greek island Samos and the sunsets are to die for,
It's on same grounds as a 5 star hotel so top security on the premises, no one can just drive in, all checked at gates,
The hotel rooms are huge and spotless, yeah the beach isn't great to get to but if your able for the climb its worth it,
The staff are outstanding, they work so hard, 13 hour shifts and make you feel so at home it's great, I fealt safer in turkey than here in limerick,
Will definitely be going back,
And a big shout out to Eddie the waiter he is a dote,
Everyone was so amazing with my little 5 year old who is ADHD , they are amazing!!!
Well done sunset xx

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Where do I start? Myself and my wife and two daughters visited the sunset plaza for 1 week at start of July.I was a bit apprehensive about it as this was our first time in Turkey.But i have to stay that it was one of the most enjoyable and memorable holidays ever. Everything was the perfect. The location, the staff Jamie, Ramazan and Gorkan who were always friendly, courteous and very hard working, the facilities,and finally the entertainment team Ozzy,Amet & Charlie led by the enthusiastic Fifi who kept us entertained by day and night.we enjoyed the week so much we decided to stay on for the second week which was sorted out by the hotel manager in and the sunway rep in a few hours. Food wise - the breakfast was served between 7 and 10 even though it was fine it could do with a few more items like fresh orange juice etc. The evening meals were really good value and the portions were huge. the hotel was 15 minutes from the town centre and this was easily got too by the Dolmus bus which runs every 5 mins (Im not joking) just to the left of the entrance of the hotel and only cost 1euro/2 lira each to be brought into the centrum or 1.50lira to Ladies Beach.The only down side i would have to say is that the 2 weeks went too FAST..All in all it was a great holiday enjoyed by both our teenage girls and ourselves. we mIssed the place so much we are returning to the Palmin Sunset Plaza at the end of AugUst for another 2 weeks before the dreaded irish winter arrives.CAN'T WAIT........SEE YE SOON...

LIKES The location,turkish bath, the company, the pool, the staff, the facilities, the entertainment team. Absolutely no complaints at all.

DISLIKES.people complaining

IMPROVEMENTS . better breakfast,grocery shop needs a facelift, table tennis and pool room area needs to be refurbished and free.also a clothes, bag,jewellery shop would do well here too.

Room Tip: pool veiw room to watch the sun go down magic.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank martin l
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I really don't know what problem the people who give this hotel bad reviews have. I have been to the Sunset Plaza 4 times and have just got back after another fantastic holiday there. The staff are really nice and welcoming, almost as if we were family coming back to visit. The rooms are lovely, clean and spacious. The food is excellent and very favourably priced compared to other places in Kusadasi, especially when you take the quality and size of portions into account. The service is excellent. One night, I left my wallet on the chair beside me and 2 minutes after returning to my room a waiter was knocking on my door with it. The night time entertainment is the best I have ever seen anywhere - fire shows, synchronised swimming display, acrobats, dancers, singers, etc.
Please don't be put off by bad reviews, go and see for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Go for a pool/sea view, the sunset alone is worth the exra cost.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family