“Would certainly return!”

Ranked #51 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Dublin
“Would certainly return!”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for a week in August. After reading some of these reviews I was very worried but to my surprise I had very little to complain about.
When we arrived to the hotel, It was very late and I was dreading having to get our bags off the bus and Que to check in, But it wasnt an issue at all, The bell boys take your bags and they were very speedy checking you in. The room was basic, But we didnt need anything else as we just needed the hotel for a place to sleep. The breakfast isnt great, We ate once and decided not to again. I found all of the staff to be very nice and never had an issue with any of them. I booked some excursions with Sunway, Would defo recommend the Jeep safari and Scuba Diving! It appears that people here just look for something to complain about! Be optimistic, You're on holidays!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank gurl_fine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Galway
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I are just back from staying at the Sea Pearl, and after reading some of the comments here before our departure I was quite worried, but I can now say our stay there was pleasant. We were very lucky with our allocated apartment, it was 510, which is on the top floor and the last one in the block. so only one apt. The sun shone on our balcony in the evening beautiful sea view. Noise was to a minimum. Beds were a little hard, but didn't prevent sleep. There was two house keepers one of which was very friendly and appeared mad to practice her English with guests. We didn't eat in the hotel save for breakfast which was included in the price. I learned to stay away from the juices not nice at all. The omelets were tasty, the bread fresh, the coffee with milk was good too. We were not expecting an Irish breakfast as it was stated in the brochure it was a "Turkish style continental breakfast" so no disappointment there. There is a lot of staff so I wont tar them with the same brush, they were all friendly with the exception of the barman that was working the night we arrived, we called for one drink after our dinner out, that is all we had there for the full week. He would barely look at you when I went to the counter after a minute or two standing in front of him he looked up and said "Yes please". He was not busy nor was he serving anyone, he could have at least acknowledged my presence. My husband likes a beer when at the pool but all they had in large beers was Efes which he couldn't take to at all, apparently the owner has a deal done with the company to only supply their product which he gets at a reduced price. The hotels location was perfect. Phew I didn't think I would be writing this much, but in conclusion I do hope to return. The restaurant we used in Ladies beach was "Some where else" worth a visit

Room Tip: Top floor apartments are quieter as there is live entertainment in the evenings. Just in case you wa...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Smallsmac
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Stayed here several times in sea pearl. Love the location. 5min walk to beach down hill, bus right outside hotel bring you straight into town for bout 1.50e. Staff friendly. Only thing I dislike bout the hotel is the beds are hard enough. Pool area is very clean and lots of entertainment day and night if you wanted to join in. Pool water is freezing but lovely on a scorching day. Turkish bath, def recommend it. So relaxing. Will return to hotel again and will continue to recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank lovelymag
Shannon, Ireland
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I recently stayed 2 weeks in the Sea Pearl and I was very disappointed! I would not consider this to be a 4 star hotel, it is more like a 3 star! Firstly the towels were hard and fraying, the curtains seemed too narrow for the room and light was coming through the sides. One of them had come off the track and hung lop sided. The worst thing was the beds, they were so hard it was like trying to sleep on wooden boards. During our 2 weeks stay we hardly slept at all.There was entertainment around the pool area every night until 12:45am and because all the rooms are facing the pool the noise level was very loud even with the patio doors closed. Another reason we could not sleep! On three occasions there was also loud music in the lounge until very late which echoed into our room! Certainly not suitable for children...The mattresses on the sun loungers were hard and tatty, and some of the umbrella's were broken! The hotel is in need of a total refurbishment. Despite all this the hotel was kept very clean, the bed linen was changed every second day as were the towels.....I was disappointed with the breakfast, for an Irish owned hotel with 95% guests from Ireland there was no bacon or Irish sausages, The French bread rolls were fresh but only white. Most people these days prefer brown. The long-life milk tasted horrible! The scrambled eggs and omelets were made with this milk, I asked if they would make me some without milk, I was told that they could not! I am allergic to dairy so there was very little that I could eat! There was only one choice of cereal. I spoke to several other people during my stay who were also disappointed sharing the same experience and they said that they would not consider booking the Sea Pearl again! It is such a pity because overall its a perfect location just a few minutes away from the lovely Lady's beach. On a positive note, the staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful and couldnt do enough to please!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed there for 2 weeks, so I am going to list the pro and con shortly.
Great Location, sea view and a great swimming pool! Everything very clean!

Poor breakfast and food menu. Playing tennis is not possible, both rackets and all the tennis balls were broken.

And the worst, in my opinion, they have very loud music until 2 o'clock in the morning, every night! All the bedrooms are in front of the bar and swimming pool, so you have no chance to scape from the loud music.
If you are planning to do some of the cool trips that Kusadasi has to offer (like Ephesus, pamukkale, scuba diving..) you will need to wake up at about 6 in the morning. Which would not be a problem if you could choose your time to go to sleep. Unfortunately you are only able to sleep after they stop the music.
And a good advice for you guys: don't complain about the music with the managers, because then you will have a bad time.

If it was not because of the loud music and the bad management, I would rate 4 stars.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fabricio_gwoszdz
dublin
Reviewed 14 September 2012

hi all,
we always stay in the palmin hotel group but since the palmin itself went all inclu we desided to stay in the sea pearl,it is a lovely hotel rooms spotless cleaned everyday with fresh towels,bed linen changed every second day,cleanin staff were lovely if you needed extra towels ,pillows ,bed covers they would get it straight away for you that is probley the good points i have.

now the bad points are,the pool area was filty cleaned with dirty water and mop head,but the pool itself was spotless swam in it for the 2 weeks and not 1 infection,staff were so lazy they just stood around talkin to each other,90% of the time we had to clear our own table ie glasses ashtrays,bottles,food was tastless no matter what time of day,plus all the prices have been hiked up,you could c this in the evening with nobody eating dinner,in the last year or 2 we have seen this hotel group go down hill but this year was the worst

ladys beach is only 10 mins walk away were you will get much better food at much better prices,her are some places in ladys beach i would recommend,seamus place great food great staff,somewere else same again great food,

all in all we had a great holiday and we will b back to kusadasi next year but we wount b back to the seapearl hotel. i will b given cleanliness a 5 because of the room cleaners as i said the rooms were spotless the cleaners are a credit to the hotel its just a pity about the rest

Room Tip: all rooms are pool view and with doors closed you will not here anthing at night very good for young...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank vincesma
Ireland
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stayed here September 2012. Found the facilities good, prices not too bad, you can expect to pay little more when eating at hotel. Service was good, pool was lovely. Entertainment was quite good. We dont have kids but to be fair they do try and include them as much as possible and keep them entertained. The adult entertainment was pretty good too!! Nice spot for a quiet holiday, but only minutes from Ladies beach by foot, and a few minutes more from the main town by either taxi or Dolmus (local bus service, great service and real cheap).

Room Tip: If you did have a chance for a request, the rooms on floors 3-6 in the numbers up to 10 (i.e. 301-31...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple