“Nice Hotel for Turkish 4 Star”
Review of Sea Pearl Hotel

Sea Pearl Hotel
Ranked #52 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Ireland
“Nice Hotel for Turkish 4 Star”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Sea Pearl in September. The hotel was good , very clean and well maintained. We were on a bed and breakfast basis. Our room was a very comfortable even if the bed was like a board, with a nice balcony it was very clean and was serviced daily. The air condition in our room was excellent. Breakfast was ok and the omelettes were good. All the other facilities were excellent including the Turkish bath and the hair salon. Having read other reviews before we went I read about the friendly staff and the 'warm home from home' atmosphere, well I didn't experience this. I felt the staff were unfriendly with the exception of one waiter and the chef cooking the omelettes. We had dinner one night and the food was really good. In general I would stay there again but would not anticipate 'the warm friendly atmosphere'. Aside from the Sea Pearl Ladies beach is less than 5 minutes walk down the hill but it is very steep when you are coming up again. The Dolma which is the mini bus service operates from the beach back up constantly for 2euro. Restaurants in Ladies Beach to go to are Rosy's and Somewhere Else both excellent.
Enjoy your holiday - I did !

Room Tip: The nice thing about this hotel is that all rooms have a pool view which also has a beautiful view o...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Juliao

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
dublin
Reviewed 27 September 2012

we my wife myself and her two sisters stayed in the sea pearl kusadasi for a week in may most enjoyable holiday everything about the place is great rooms are lovley big and very clean friendly staff at reception you are given your room number on the coach from the airport and a nice suprise awaits you when you arrive your cases are taken from the bus and the staff chalk your room number on each one then you can walk in to the lobby where a welcoming drink of fruit juice is there for you free of charge their is no queing for your keys and your bags are brought up to your rooms within minuets this a realy nice touch by the management very pleasen stay overall well done sea pearl and staff we will be back only bad point was the return flights you are picked up from the hotel at approx 1/30 am in the morning so you are travelling all night pity the travel companies could not may the traveling times more acceptable

Room Tip: most of the rooms have a pool view would advise maybe third floor near lifts
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank DublinMicali
Newmarket-on-Fergus, Ireland
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My Family and I are just back from Turkey! What can I say the Sea pearl was excellent. Staff really made it feel like home :) The rooms were great. Very clean and comfortable. The pool area was very good. Spacious with a good atmosphere. The staff were very helpful when needed!! The food was to my liking but not to everybody's. I enjoyed it anyway. Service was very quick and price wise it was reasonable enough. Obviously because it is a hotel it is more expensive then centrum, but not by much just a couple of Lira's. I would defo recommend this hotel if you are looking for a nice relaxing holiday!! :)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank xOxShaunaaxOx
Dublin
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for a week in August. After reading some of these reviews I was very worried but to my surprise I had very little to complain about.
When we arrived to the hotel, It was very late and I was dreading having to get our bags off the bus and Que to check in, But it wasnt an issue at all, The bell boys take your bags and they were very speedy checking you in. The room was basic, But we didnt need anything else as we just needed the hotel for a place to sleep. The breakfast isnt great, We ate once and decided not to again. I found all of the staff to be very nice and never had an issue with any of them. I booked some excursions with Sunway, Would defo recommend the Jeep safari and Scuba Diving! It appears that people here just look for something to complain about! Be optimistic, You're on holidays!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank gurl_fine
Galway
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I are just back from staying at the Sea Pearl, and after reading some of the comments here before our departure I was quite worried, but I can now say our stay there was pleasant. We were very lucky with our allocated apartment, it was 510, which is on the top floor and the last one in the block. so only one apt. The sun shone on our balcony in the evening beautiful sea view. Noise was to a minimum. Beds were a little hard, but didn't prevent sleep. There was two house keepers one of which was very friendly and appeared mad to practice her English with guests. We didn't eat in the hotel save for breakfast which was included in the price. I learned to stay away from the juices not nice at all. The omelets were tasty, the bread fresh, the coffee with milk was good too. We were not expecting an Irish breakfast as it was stated in the brochure it was a "Turkish style continental breakfast" so no disappointment there. There is a lot of staff so I wont tar them with the same brush, they were all friendly with the exception of the barman that was working the night we arrived, we called for one drink after our dinner out, that is all we had there for the full week. He would barely look at you when I went to the counter after a minute or two standing in front of him he looked up and said "Yes please". He was not busy nor was he serving anyone, he could have at least acknowledged my presence. My husband likes a beer when at the pool but all they had in large beers was Efes which he couldn't take to at all, apparently the owner has a deal done with the company to only supply their product which he gets at a reduced price. The hotels location was perfect. Phew I didn't think I would be writing this much, but in conclusion I do hope to return. The restaurant we used in Ladies beach was "Some where else" worth a visit

Room Tip: Top floor apartments are quieter as there is live entertainment in the evenings. Just in case you wa...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Smallsmac
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Stayed here several times in sea pearl. Love the location. 5min walk to beach down hill, bus right outside hotel bring you straight into town for bout 1.50e. Staff friendly. Only thing I dislike bout the hotel is the beds are hard enough. Pool area is very clean and lots of entertainment day and night if you wanted to join in. Pool water is freezing but lovely on a scorching day. Turkish bath, def recommend it. So relaxing. Will return to hotel again and will continue to recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank lovelymag
Shannon, Ireland
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I recently stayed 2 weeks in the Sea Pearl and I was very disappointed! I would not consider this to be a 4 star hotel, it is more like a 3 star! Firstly the towels were hard and fraying, the curtains seemed too narrow for the room and light was coming through the sides. One of them had come off the track and hung lop sided. The worst thing was the beds, they were so hard it was like trying to sleep on wooden boards. During our 2 weeks stay we hardly slept at all.There was entertainment around the pool area every night until 12:45am and because all the rooms are facing the pool the noise level was very loud even with the patio doors closed. Another reason we could not sleep! On three occasions there was also loud music in the lounge until very late which echoed into our room! Certainly not suitable for children...The mattresses on the sun loungers were hard and tatty, and some of the umbrella's were broken! The hotel is in need of a total refurbishment. Despite all this the hotel was kept very clean, the bed linen was changed every second day as were the towels.....I was disappointed with the breakfast, for an Irish owned hotel with 95% guests from Ireland there was no bacon or Irish sausages, The French bread rolls were fresh but only white. Most people these days prefer brown. The long-life milk tasted horrible! The scrambled eggs and omelets were made with this milk, I asked if they would make me some without milk, I was told that they could not! I am allergic to dairy so there was very little that I could eat! There was only one choice of cereal. I spoke to several other people during my stay who were also disappointed sharing the same experience and they said that they would not consider booking the Sea Pearl again! It is such a pity because overall its a perfect location just a few minutes away from the lovely Lady's beach. On a positive note, the staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful and couldnt do enough to please!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends