Ilayda Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$72
US$84
US$65
US$61
US$37
  • Beachfront
Hotel Istankoy Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$92
US$126
US$78
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$17
Priceline
  • Pool
US$110
US$99
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationsea viewbreakfast is servedturkeywell located hotelrooms are smallrooftop terracethe hotel staffpigeon islandspecial thanksephesuscurtainsmarina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I stayed here as part of a private tour in October 2012. The location is wonderful. However the first room I was given (there were two of us traveling together) was so tiny that there was no space....and I do mean NO space for even a small travel bag. It was positively claustrophobic! The bathroom was smaller than on a cruise ship. We first requested a room change with the front desk......and we were told there were no others available. We then called the travel agency who had booked our tour who called the front desk and we were eventually moved. The stay improved tremendously from there on out. The hotel restaurant with it's open air seating is quite nice, the staff exceedingly friendly, and the food very good and reasonably priced. I would recommend the hotel but like I said.....ask for an ocean front room and not a cubbyhole.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank flatfeet
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Ilayda for 2 nights in March 2013. We got a great deal and paid a very reasonable amount for what we got - amazing view of the sea; excellent central location close to the bus station, shopping and restaurants; modern new building; complimentary breakfast and great service.

The hotel also has a great restaurant on the ground floor. They had a really good special entree which has the same name as the restaurant (that I can't remember now!) - do try that! They serve steak strips on top of a baked bread with a special sauce. It was one of the best meals we had in Turkey!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

Im not sure how old is this hotel but it looks brand new to me. It is greatly situated in the midst of restuarants and shopping area in the kusadasi waterfront area. Your will never run out of options where to eat. And so many places to shop around.

The room that we got is facing the Aegean Sea. And it looks so amazing and relaxing to be on this side of the hotel. We got a triple bedroom and it has 3 single bed. The room look brand new. And all in all for me it was really nice room.

The breakfast is served at the roodtop. And it will give you a great view of the entire area. The mountains and of the Aegean Sea. And it is really nice to have breakfast with such beautiful view. The breakfast is good. There are several choices of cheese. There are cold cuts. Veg like cherry tomato, different olives, theres also cereals and eggs and potatoes. I would say it was a good breakfast plus as I mentioned a very good view.

The hotel though is not in the beach where you can swim. But its less than 10 mins away from ladies beach where you can swim and enjoy the beach. You can take the small bus to get there.

The staff were helpful as well when we asked for some directions. And they even allowed us to stay beyond the checkout time because our flight was still late in the afternoon. However, during checkout itself no one offered some help with our luggage or to help us get a cab. But this is minor for me.

Overall I recommend this hotel for its location and the nice room and good service.

Some note if you are taking atlas jet they provide a shuttle bus from kusadasi to izmir. You only need to take a cab from Ilayda to a gas station (sorry forgot to take note of this) but you can check with atlasjet.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank ramel04
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Lovely friendly hotel with good restaurant very reasonably priced too. My husband and I have been back three times now never been disappointed. Really helpful staff too nothing too much trouble. Really central location and parking available.

Room Tip: Rooms on first or second floors facing sea..
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Location is the best thing about this hotel, right on the marina and close by the main area where there are restaurants and good shopping.

They were also very efficient in replying to queries I had via email.

The rooms are average size for Turkey/Europe, clean, and comfortable bed. There were no coffee or tea making facilities but there's a great coffee shop a block down the road. The shower could be considered by some as small but the water pressure was great and the toiletries good too.

We asked for a seaview room during the booking process and it was granted, the view was fantastic, especially from the 5th floor. Reception staff were as to be expected, friendly, courteous.

Our visit was mid-April, and Kusadasi was beginning to get warm. When we tried to turn on the airconditioner, we found that it was locked and only available during certain times of the year, possibly a cost-cutting measure by the hotel. So our only option was to open the window and the traffic from the main marina street was loud. The position of our room facing the water made certain that sunlight would heat the room up during the day so water views aren't always the best! Still, we asked for it so we couldn't complain, just wish the airconditioner would be available. Our room was also next to the lift, so at night you could hear the gears change when people went up and down.

The breakfast on the terrace was average but the views were amazing, and you could sit outside overlooking the marina, watching as the big ships come in.

I don't usually try hotel restaurants but we were so tired one night we ate at the restaurant on the ground floor. It was nice to sit on the terrace outside, and the food was actually very good, very friendly staff.

Overall, I was happy with the hotel and if in Kusadasi I'd probably stay here again. It was good value, they granted my request for an amazing seaview room and location was fantastic

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple