Ephesus Lodge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$93
Ilayda Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Istankoy Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$126
US$110
US$107
  • Pool
Ponz Boutique Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$35
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed for 3 nights at this place as I attented a conference in Izmir and wanted to visit Ephesus. It is so peaceful, surrounded with nature and this is what i liked and needed the most. I received a very warm welcome and felt as a guest not a customer. I will come back with my family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Dan A
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Ephesus Lodge was recommended to us by a friend. Our stay was much more fabulous than we had expected. We had our own rental car from Istanbul, it was easy to find the place. It is 10 minutes drive from Ephesus ancient site which was a plus. The room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was yummy! recommended!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We spent 3 days in Ephesus Lodge and had the most enjoying holiday ever with my husband. It was really a very memorable holiday for us. The owners were very welcoming and friendly, we really felt that we are in our home. As it was located in countryside Kirazli, had the chance to experience the traditional Turkish culture. It was really nice. The room we had was furnished elaborately reflecting the area’s atmosphere but still stylish. Our breakfast with organic foods was very satisfying. Not noisy, not touristic absolutely peaceful, will definitely choose Ephesus Lodge again in my future trips!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2014

As a part of our overnight Ephesus tour from Istanbul, we stayed one night at Ephesus Lodge. We were very happy with the room and the service. After Istanbul, it is a nice escape. The garden is beautiful. The food is delicious. We were refreshed and ready to go back to the city. I would like to come back with my children so that they can enjoy the village life and nature.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed at Ephesus Lodge through recommendation from a friend. It was the best part of our two week trip toTurkey. We stayed 2 nights at The Farm. It is a magical place in a real authentic village. Our room was luxury and comfortable. My wife enjoyed the private Turkish hammam inside our room and I loved our little terrace with the olive trees and mountain view. The owner helped us arrange a perfect tour to Ephesus Ancient city (which is just 10 min. away)
Breatfast was rich, fresh and tasty. I strongly recommend this place, if you want to avoid tourist crowds and relax, this is the place. If we had time, we would have definitely stayed longer.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the Turkish Bath
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple