ive been to turkey before and really loved i but i didnt enjoy my stay here, the rooms were small and untidy and general service was poor. the food wasnt that great either my friends and i were sick for a couple of days whilst out there. also the entertainment team werent as good as other hotels i have been to in turkey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotelopia, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort