Before going on this holiday was a bit dubious about being All-inc plus the fact that I hadn't been abroad for 25+ yrs but had no reason to worry, yes I would agree 75% of the food was geared towards other nationalities, but that's all part of the experience and working in the catering trade was happy that all aspects of hygiene and food safety measures were being met ie: bain-maries up at temp and temps taking during service, cleanliness and helpfullness of staff couldn't fault them.
Rooms were ideal and spacious once we sorted out how to work the Air-Con :) balcony looking over the pool and the sea was lovely.
Bar staff friendly Gokwan was a star with his cocktails. Ecco and his Bunnymen Leo and Torguy from the wellness centre were good for a laugh xLoLx Torguy (Toolguy ;) was amazing with his Turkish Baths/Massages well worth the money.
All in all it was a great week, this is a family place but I could happily go there myself or as a couple and not feel out the way. Hope to return :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort