We have just returned from a week at the Ephesia beach hotel and have to say we were extremely disappointed. We arrived at our room which I have to say was very clean each day with fresh towels but I think they are a bit dated. Trying to get a good nights sleep however is near impossible, the bed is the most uncomfortable bed we have ever stayed in it may as well have been a plank of wood under us with an uncomfortable top sheet, entertainment (if any) seemed to start at 10 pm and then not finish till about11 pm so don't expect to get any sleep before then as its so loud then we were woken up early in the morning by the coaches parked outside our room leaving for the day and the mosque wailing! The rooms also seemed to be made out of paper too as you can hear every word spoken by next door.
The restaurant (if thats what you can call it)was like a school canteen with rude Germans pushing in front of you and not a lot of choice and not even drinks brought to your table - you had to get them yourself. The only nice food was from the snack bar at dinner time which consisted of fresh bread with either cheese or a mince meat on it. Only a few times were the chips warm, and don't go to the snack bar by the slide pool as we were greeted with filthy tables and a little hole in the wall to get your food from!
Even though we arrived during the end of season there was a lack of facilities, one pool shut, the others like ice water my daughter's lips were blue when she got out and the slide pool only open at certain times. No ice cream for kids even though I believe it's only open for an hour anyway. The beach was dirty and ugly and would not have gone on there.
The staff were obviously waiting to finish for the season as they were unfriendly and looked at you as if you were from another planet if you asked them for anything. Not all inclusive as you had to pay for things like fresh juice or cocktails at the bar and popcorn for the kids. Also €2 a day for the room safe.
Left very disappointed definitely not a four star more like three at best, very dated and poor service and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort