We arrived at 23:45 and we we're looking forward to dumping our bags and grabbing a drink from the bar before midnight. Unfortunatley the hotel had not put my sons bed together for us so there was nowhere ofr him to sleep. The receptionist was clearly put out at having to sort this out and instead of taking our word for it had to check the bookings first to see if we had booked a child place, even though we had checked in 5 minutes previously! The lads who came to put the fold up bed together did not have a clue how to do it and my wife had to show them.
After that though the holiday improved. Our rep complained and we got an extra a la cart meal. The complex is cleaned regularly by staff who are kind and friendly. The pools are numerous and beds can always be found, eventually.
The food is tailored towards European tastes and there is very little to tempt children. The food is drab and mainly recycled from the day before, but then what would you expect? It's always the same I suppose, but this was the first holiday where I was really bored with the food after a couple of days. We ended going into Kusadasi to eat at one point, which was ace. Breakfast was the biggest dissapointment for me, no bacon or beans, cardboard cereals and 2 dodgy toasters of which only one worked.
Didn't see much of the entertainment team or take part in many of the events as ALL the anouncements were in German French and Turkish! But saying that, everyone had a good command of English and we're friendly.
The beach is rubbish but they all are around there. I don't like beaches anyway, so you may be as well to ignore my opinion on that.
All in all the hotel is nice, I gaurentee that you will have a good time there. Forget about our problems first off, I'm told this is a very rare occurence. However, when you travel all inclusive the food is a very important part of your holiday as all you will eat is in the hotel and I'm afraid it fell well below what I would expect of a holiday, it was drab and of poor choice. That being said the ala carte's were good.
I won't be going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort