I have to say, like many people I checked Trip Advisor before I booked at the Ephesia and was really pleased to see the feedback. Having now spent a week there I need to question where on earth have these people been before? This place is not as great as made out. I am balancing my opinion on personal experience at other hotels; I have been to all inclusive hotels in Africa, Turkey, Greece and Egypt(Taba so not technically Africa) With the exception of a poor experience in Corfu, the Ephesia Beach Club rates the lowest in virtually every aspect except the room which was very nice. Upon arrival at about 05.30am we were fitted with our wrist bands and sent off in the dimly lit surrounds to find our room by ourselves, no hope of any assistance. Once found, the room was pleasant enough and clean despite the strong smell of raw sewerage eminating from outside(and that lasted all week) Viewing the site in the morning it was just so bland with hardly any colour, it just looks tired. The food was extremely limited, with most dishes being repeated over the week(and we are not fussy eaters)The restaraunt is quite small and staff do not clean the tables down, so we often needed to move remains ourselves or get the attention of staff to do it. Regarding the 'entertainment' all I can say is that the team do the best they can. The 'amfi theatre' is small and scenery is never changed, so the shows are very limited.
In summary there are two real positives from this holiday; We were only there for a week and I did not pay the brochure price.
We have had two really good 'all inclusives' in Turkey and I would recommend either over the Ephesia; Letoonia or Club Tuana Park(there in July '09), they don't have four pools but they have everything else, great food, nice staff, nice site, great entertainment and better facilities than Ephesia.
Would I recommend the Ephesia? Not to a friend or someone I was likely to see again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HRS, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort