Arora Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$72
US$84
US$65
US$61
US$37
  • Beachfront
Hotel Istankoy Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$92
US$126
US$78
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$17
Priceline
  • Pool
US$110
US$99
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewshotel faceshotel beachclose to the hotelbeautiful seaswimming poolentertainment every nightair conditioningspecial thanksizmir airportholidayanimation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My wife and I along with our two grown up sons stayed for 5 nights in this hotel.

Nothing about this hotel was special or shining and I am not sure why , but we had a very good feeling staying in this hotel . I assume it was because of its very friendly and hard working staff and honest try of the hotel to make the guests have a good time there.

The rooms were basic and maybe somehow old , did not have coffee maker or slippers. But had great view and a balcony. The hotel had a basic gym and a table tennis. No internet or good satellite channels in rooms.

We were on all inclusive and food and drinks were acceptable , again nothing special about them.

The animation team were very funny and there was a nice program every night. I heard from other travelers that even in 5 star luxury hotels , you can not find such programs.

The pool was big enough and the sun chairs were abundant. It has a private beach and a place for Para shoot and jet ski nearby. But the sea water near beach did not seem clean.

If I go next time to Kusadasi , I will try to go to a hotel in walking distance to town center , as it is a very nice town with a nice promenade , a nice beach (Ladies Beach) and many bars and restaurants. But I can recommend this hotel to anybody who prefer to be far from town and does not wish to pay a lot of money for a luxury hotel.

Room Tip: Having a room facing the see is a must !
6  Thank drshervin
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I was in arora hotel in 12 sep 2013 for one week. I selected it after a wide research about kusadasi hotels with considering our family budget and I think it worth the money you paid. the place of hotel is very good, near to sea, near the highway and near to one or two shopping centers. you can go to city center by dolmosh(10 minute and 2 lira). the outdoor swimming pool is clean and its water slide is excellent for childs. our room was on 4th floor with indescrible view of sea.(the best room that I had until now.) The foods was good(kinds of meats and salads and cakes...all of drinks also.), at 3 pm they serves hamburgers and some days sandwichs and eating time never finish. the small private beach was good. this hotel is beside the vista hill hotel and then fantasia delux hotel. I suggest you, one day go to suke market its has the best price among kusadasi and ezmir shopping centers.We had very good time there and I love this hotel so much. WIFI was good only in lobby and some times in front of hottel beside the pool! every night they have some amazing programs from 9 to 11pm. I think arora had every thing that one 5 star hotel may have.

3  Thank raha s
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Hotel services were especially acclaim by two members of the hotel named Erkan Karadag and Melih Papuccu they made ​​this holiday in this hotel will make you feel like the star, two members with a lot of experience and diplomacy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mihaela Iuliana D
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I should write some words about this place. Our one-year-honeymoneers holidays were in that hotel. Our choice was so unexpected, so our expectation was not something unreal)) But, it some things its was!!! You must understand, that its 4*, but its nice ratio between price & quality. For your price you can get simple room (but all rooms have some sea view), relative food, small but comfortable beach, and your main thing - your holiday mood!)) If you are going to spent your holidays there, you can have some nice friends from staff. The best of them are Bora and Hakan. Hakan is the best reception manager in this hotel. And about Bora at last... First time I saw him at night (hes a night hotel manager), he said, that he is a "Magicman" here)) First of all I thought that Bora kidding me... But, really he is really MageicMAN! He has so much power there...its unreal)) I dont want say about it, it must be your experience)) Besides, Bora is the best DJ and night manager in Kusadasi!

Room Tip: You should find some friends in reception!))
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vint209
Reviewed 9 October 2013

When we arrived at the Arora Beach Hotel, (after a 2 hour transfer, which included a 30 min stop) it was a lovely surprise to find we were given very good rooms facing the sea and pool, which is unusual when booking 2 doubles, one of which is for single use! We met people from Holland, Canada, Australia, Russia, Germany, Zimbabwe, Romania, Turkey plus Scotland and England, but the majority were from Bulgaria. I have never been anywhere thats catered for everyone and being in the minority we weren't expecting much, but to our surprise everyone was mentioned and it was all very friendly. We joined in with the dancing, and even the entertainment was every night with: traditional folk dancing, belly dancers, jugglers with a fluerescent multi-hoop performer, along with a balancing ladder act, (he was amazing). The staff have been the best we have ever come across in Turkey (who, I have to say, are normally very hard working and polite wherever you go). I would like to thank the Restaurant/Bar Manager for his excellence leadership, and being so friendly and welcoming to us, plus all the restaurant and bar staff.........I must apologise for not naming them all, but there are some I couldn't name so thought it better not to name any.

The compare/DJ and DJ Ice were very hard working too which is not easy with so many languages to speak. Loved the fact that all the music in the daytime was mainly English/American.......shame it couldn't continue after the evening show........, but anyway can't have it all. At least we got to learn Bulgarian dancing while we were there, and we were mesmerised watching their eating habits, we watched a table of 4 getting 11 plates of food on the table and then eating for 3 hours!!! We didn't have any issues with anyone being rude at the Arora, maybe due to so many nationalities, and the Bulgarians were really great to get on with, especially when you join in with their national dance which is called "The White Rose", which seems strange me being a Yorkshire lass!!

Best to book any trips with your rep, but there are some shops quite near, which may or may not be cheaper!!! Taxis can be expensive and when you can get a Dolmus (small cheap buses) for 2 TL to the market on wednes which run continually all day, and just a few mintues walk from the hotel. We don't usually go back to a place twice, but The Arora could possibly change our minds. Dawn, Chris and Linda..........Yorkshire based and over 50..........

Room Tip: Wouldn't like to arrive same time as a bus load of Bulgarians, but they are lovely people. We were in rooms 501 and 502, fab view of a large area of the sea and the pool..........
6  Thank bigjinge