Hotel Altinsaray
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$54
US$52
US$161
US$91
US$86
Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$139
US$113
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsottoman palacepoolside arealadies beachbeautiful hoteltop floorsmall fridgesaladturkeynext yearseainternetholidayearplugs
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We used the hotel as a base for visiting Ephesus and Pamukkale. The location was good but a bit of a walk to reach the restaurants etc. The exterior of the hotel has lots of character but the rooms are a bit shabby and the furniture could do with a revamp. We didn't eat any meals there but it seemed to have a nice restaurant terrace overlooking the sea.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Keen_Travel_Couple
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We were recommended the spa in this hotel by a guy in the Tourist Information Office across from the Port entrance. I will not waste your time by detailing our experience but will just tell you it is a complete RIP-OFF. Do not be tempted under any circumstances to pay these guys even 1 euro. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY. Only reason I put 1 star on this is because you have to - real score is about minus 5

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank NoelPrendiville
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Altin Saray is a very pittoresk and quiet hotel. Unfortunately the rooms we had were somewhat outdated and needed refurbishment. We stayed for two days - our rooms were not cleaned. Staff is very friendly. They served a nice breakfast and provided for a nice dinner. The pool was OK, but the surroundings were rather dirty with umbrellas loaded with fungus and weeds all over the place. The hotel has an irritating rule that guests can not bring in their own drinks. Only little parking space is available.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Me and my husband went to this hotel for my 42nd birthday, which was great going away to somewhere very warm and extremely friendly from the not soo warm UK.

If I had to sum up this beautiful authentic Ottoman Hotel, it would honestly be Shabby - Chic. It difinately has character and is very good value for money. We used:

The staff were very friendly at this hotel; the pool fantastic, but not incredibly shallow for very little children, so a note of caution for littleins.

It was only slightly out of the main drag of Kusadasi, literally down the hill, maybe a 10 minute walk and you were there; but that was also part of the charm, as there are in my my mind FAR TOO many Concrete huge hotels that have absolutely nothing authentic on the outside about them.

The food was OK, not great, probably the b/fast better than dinner, as it seemd to always be Chicken noodle soup followed by chicken and rice, but edible. I am an ex chef, so my standards are probably quite high.

Also we were in the 1st room at the top of the 1st stairwell, so the room absolutely fine, cleaners did a FANTASTIC job, and this should be duly noted; BUT, maybe the cleaner could when putting her utensils back in the cupboard be slightly less noisy, as there was quite a racket every morning, as her cupboard was literally what seemed feet away from one's head! So, I would definately go back with a girlfriend; but not with my husband as he suffered such sleep deprevation from the Swallows making a racket outside into the early hours every night and then followed by the clearners racket, (both verbal and utensils) that he categorically said never again, But I think for value for money, personally this has to be taken into consideration.... We travelled on the 9th April, which was my birthday and stayed for a week half board.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Beautiful hotel with a feel of a hotel from times past. I could not help but think of Agatha Christie novels and Hercule poirot. Lovely rooms large and spacious with all mod cons. Our room had two balconies and a four poster bed. Rooms cleaned properly, and food on the terrace was good. I would stay here again without hesitation. Try to get a room on the top floor overlooking the pool for the best views. Not much for Kids to do though , more a couples hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family