“panorama is sweet!”

Hotel Panorama
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“panorama is sweet!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I had an excellent time at this hostel. The lodging was more like a hotel than a typical hostel- private bathrooms, towel service, and the laundry service is cheap. Murat was very friendly and as hospitable as ever. As soon as we arrived, he paid for our taxi, bought everyone a beer, and told us to relax. As soon as this happened, I knew I was in the right place. Murat also booked and planned all of our daily activities for very competitive prices. All we had to do was show up and have a good time. I would definitely come back here without hesitation!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rick W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Panorama is close to everything in Kuşadası and I've had a great stay here!
The dorm is more like a hotell room with a lot of comfortable beds with attatched bathroom and hot water.

The owner, Murat, is the friendliest and most welcoming hostel owner I've met and will take excellent care of you!

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and would definetly recomend Panorama to anyone!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Miriam E
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Hotel Panorama was great for me. Staff was friendly nd the rooms were comfortable. You get what you pay for. I personally enjoyed it and would 100% recommend it. Worth staying there!! I am surprised by some negative reviews about this hotel. I find this so unfair. This hotel is definitely clean and it has air condition. I enjoyed the turkish night and you can have great view from roof top. I will book this place again as i find this hotel the best place to live in kusadasi. Great location nd great staff

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Isabelllla
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

I think there is bedbug at the bed , I itch all my holiday , besides room service is terrible, if I didn't ask to clean my room they wouldn't clean my room and change toilet paper. Furthermore ,there is not air condition at some room besides they dont state about that on their web page. Another thing is all service are expensive such as pamukkale tour. They are offering 100 Turkish lira, but I found 75 tl at other place. I don't recommend

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Jasonaud

Travellers are raving about these Kusadasi hotels

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 1 August 2012

My stay at hotel Panorama was great! I booked for my first night and ended up staying a week. The rooms were modern and clean (towels are included - a luxury when backpacking!) and they have a great roof-top area to relax. On weekend they hold Turkish Belly Dancing nights! So much fun!
Free breakfast is included as well as reliable wifi.

The staff helped me arrange day trips to Ephesus and Pamukkale as well as suggesting a day boat trip off the Kusadasi Coast. There were plenty of other options too like horse riding, jeep safari's, scuba diving and trips to the aqua park. On my last day they helped me to arrange a trip to a Turkish Bath which was amazing!

I had a great stay and would recommend Hotel Panorama to anyone looking for value for money in a great location in Kusadasi!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Sarah M
San Luis Obispo, California
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had a double room at a decent price. It was clean and sufficiently roomy. It was the second of two rooms shown to us. This second room was with twins, somewhat larger than the first double, but without TV (no loss for us).

We understood there was wireless Internet in the rooms, but we could only reliably connect in the hotel lobby, where one can also rent terminals to use. When I wanted to print from a file (PDF travel confirmations), the manager said the only way to do it was to send him my files by email so he could print it out. I needed to edit and control the printing -- he would not agree to allow me to do that on his computer -- so there was no satisfactory way for me to print there. I went downtown and finally found an open Internet cafe instead.

I also had an outside tour to connect with. The tour leader said she repeatedly called the hotel and left messages that she was trying to contact me. The hotel manager merely told me that the tour would meet me in the morning, rather than alerting me to the calls so that I could communicate directly with the tour leader who wanted to talk to me.

The hotel does serve a good breakfast, which was included in our rate.

We had some trouble getting hot water at the times we wanted to shower.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This is a budget hotel / hostel - but really good value for money. Breakfast was good. No problems with hot water. The hotel was clean. The rooms and public areas were clean. It's location is fantastic. It was clean and the manager was a great guy - really helpful and happy to give advice.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends