We booked two rooms for two nights in this hotel on the island of Cunda.
The price for two nights was 800 lira Turkish or almost $ 450.
When we arrived, the receptionist took us to a mini suite with a bedroom, a bathroom and another room where there was a non-convertible sofa. We asked her where was the fourth person sleep? Answer: "a cot would be installed between the sofa and the window! '
We expressed our displeasure and asked for two rooms booked.
Despite a very high price worthy of a 4 or 5 stars in Turkey, this is actually a pension where comfort is very small.
Description of room:
- 10 m² with a double bed and a small wardrobe;
- No window shutters
- Bathroom with toilet and shower (hot water from cold)
- A pool in which cleaning products are available in the morning at 9:00 am (not very good for your health if you bathe at 10:00)
- A fresh breakfast and full
Cunda Island is very nice, but this convenient hotel prices greatly exaggerated. Do not go there!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kapya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.