“I loved the thermal water in my bathroom”
Review of Hotel Kirci

Hotel Kirci
Hotel Kirci
Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Bursa
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“I loved the thermal water in my bathroom”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I enjoyed the spacious room and thermal water in my bathroom at this hotel. The breakfast is in a large restaurant facing the Stadium. We enjoyed eating great breakfast (the food was delicious and there were many choices both hot and cold)and watching what is going on on the street from the huge windows. I got a massage in the spa, which really helped me relax and unwind. I could e-mail and do facebook in the business center.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ankara, Turkey
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I have ended making a reservation at this hotel due to its location near the city center although had to cancel everything after going into rooms. We had some doubts about it when we entered to reception area since the responsible staff wasn't friendly at all however we wanted to give a chance but realized that it was a mistake when we entered to rooms.

Rooms were very small with dirty pillows in them. It was another mistake to try to talk to lady in reception and hotel Manager about this!They have accepted the problems but said that 'there aren't any better hotels around and we have to stay there since we had a reservation' .

We took our bags and left the place. I would suggest you to stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Berk T

Travellers are raving about these Bursa hotels

Riyadh
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I realy don't recommend this hotel for anyone. the stuff is realy not that much helpful, noise coming from Disco" in the first floor" till six floor even at 3AM. the furniture is very old with very bad quality. the only thing is good the hotel is near to Luna park and near to Metro station (500m).

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Mohammed_Hamdi
United States
Reviewed 6 May 2009

This is a fine hotel. I wish it had been reviewed before I made my trip to Bursa. I thought I could do anything after I'd driven in Istanbul. That was before I came to Bursa. I never even found the hotel at which I'd booked a room. I came across this hotel--they had valet parking; and at that point I would have cashed in my retirement fund to find a place to dump the car and get out of the traffic. They have been great here. There's no wireless, but they let me use their internet connection in the "business room." It is a very short walk to Bursa's archaeological museum. The hotel is opposite a beautiful park. Really--a good option in Bursa.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bursa
Ibis Bursa
Tiara Hotel & SPA
Tiara Hotel & SPA
#18 of 48 in Bursa
Gorukle Oruc Hotel & Spa

Been to Hotel Kirci? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Kirci

Property: Hotel Kirci
Address: Cekirge Cd. No 21, Bursa, Turkey
Region: Turkey > Bursa Province > Bursa
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Bursa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Kirci 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, HRS, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Kirci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.