Almira Hotel
US$38
US$84
US$82
CrownePlaza.com
Aloft Bursa Hotel(Bursa)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$48
Ibis Bursa(Bursa)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$40
Hampton by Hilton Bursa(Bursa)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$58
Priceline
All reviewsstar hotelturkeywarm waterbreakfast optionsbad smell in the bathroomattraction pointsnice hotelsmoking roomshopping mallstayed here for two nightsdouble bedthe heart of the citytea and coffeeeasy accessmetro stationturkish hamamspacious room
Reviewed 31 July 2009

First of all, what can I say? Since the first moments we entered this hotel the hotel service is dismal. It is sad to say this is a five-star hotel! A 1-star category is more appropriate.

We were given a very smelly, room with hard beds, and a view with nothing but a black painted wall!! Beware of these kinds of rooms, they are gloomy, and you cant tell if its day or night! The room decor resemebled that of a hospital and the 1980's!

Secondly, the bathroom was broken. The bathtub would fill with water and retreat half an hour later.

Thirdly, we ordered an iron and an iron board. The lady at the front desk said that the hotel does not provide irons. However, the man said that they do if we call in the morning. When we called in the morning, they said to call again at night! and so goes the cycle!

Forthly, we could bottles of water, which is the liquid that we humans need to function, surivive, and propser, and we were NOT allowed to bring it into the hotel because of some rule which was written in Arabic apparently for Arabs like us. I mean its water for God's sake.

Fifth, breakfast buffet. Very poor selection of food, cold, left opened. Omlette chefs which need to attend temper management courses. At 10:30 AM sharp the lights were turned off, and in comes 10s of chefs simultaneously picking up the food signaling the end of the buffet!?!? Five star service? When a certain food finishes, there is no replacement for it-- believe me--I requested it.

In conclusion, this hotel does not deserve to be even 1 star!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
5  Thank Halawala
Reviewed 1 July 2009

I maximum give 1 star to such hotel who don't respond to many e-mails that was sent to them to explain how we can reach the hotel coming from Istanbul as they are not anymore concern about us after they received our money by credit card.
So if you have a problem of any kind, be carefull - NO ONE CARES.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John4433
Reviewed 4 August 2008

I have been told that this hotel is the best 5 star hotel in Bursa. However, I would rate it as a 4 star hotel.

I was very annoyed that when I checked in they gave me a small smoking room especially when I have told them that I need a non smoking room. They changed my room to a bigger one next morning.

What I liked most about this hotel is the free internet in the rooms and the open areas. The services was excellent but iron was not available for the rest of my stay due to huge demand and I had to borrow it for few hours.

The location of the hotel is excellent becuase it is only 7 minutes drive from the city centre and 5 minutes from the Cultural Park and a new shopping mall (Kent Meydani) was built recently oppoiste the hotel and in addition to shopping it has a food court where you can eat from fast food chians such as Pizza Hut, Kentucky, Burger King, Sbarro or turkish cuisines. The mall operates from 10 am till 10 pm. An express Carrfour is also available in the shopping mall.

The most dreadful thing aboutthe hotel was the sign they hanged in the entrance which said" no food or drinks are allowed". We have not been told in advance about this remark and I had a strong argument with the receptionist about this because he told me that the Travel agency should have told me about this rule but I said to them that you must have put this regulation in the official website of the hotel. I would not expect a decent hotel to force his client to use the minibar and thier restaurant becasue they are not allowed to bring in drinks (waters & Cola) or food!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2008

Only stayed at the Almira for one night, due to my own hotel having no electricity or water for 36 hours!.

Reception was very efficient & sorted out a room & internet access very quickly. The room was very large & nicely furnished with a large screen TV & minibar concealed within a cabinet.

Bathroom was clean but not very big, with fluffy white towels & a range of toiletries,though not extensive.

Did not use the restaurant, but room service menu was good with average prices.

Location of hotel good for centre of Bursa, on a busy road, but did not hear any noise from room.

Check out was fast & efficient with English speaking helpful
staff.

Would have no hesitation in using this hotel again if first choice hotel not available.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2007

Clean and comfortable. Room services are excellent. With a hotel so no one regrets his home.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business