“Firca Seramik - Amazing pieces and excellent service”
Review of Sultans Ceramic

Sultans Ceramic
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Avanos
More attraction details
Owner description: The handicrafts that was started in b.c. 2000 by Hittite Civilization had continued through Iznik designs in 15th century in the Ottoman Empire period so that as the follower of the handicraft traditions, Sultans Ceramic family has introduced the handicrafts by meeting with the art-lovers through its marketing activities in national and international levels and by using its 250 years experience in the area of 4500 m² that was constructed by carving entirely with the hand workmanship in the rock in Avanos in Cappadocia region.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Aurora, Ohio
“Firca Seramik - Amazing pieces and excellent service”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

When we visited Avanos we purchased a few pieces from Firca Seramik. The pieces are really beautiful and the service is beyond words. Ali Kasap is the most gracious person. Our pieces were shipped at the time that he said it would and it arrived without any damage to the US. Ali was very prompt in his responses.
The store is a must visit for any one going to Avanos. Thank you Ali.

Visited August 2013
Dear Sabu,

Thank you for your positive review related with my personality. I am trying best services to my all customers and if I make happy you, I am very happy like you. I would like to thank you for your patience for complete your orders approximately 2 months. Thank you for visited our beautiful country, Cappadocia and our family art workshop.

• Turkish first
Escondido, California
“Firca Seramik - a must see”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

While visiting Avenos with a tour group, we did purchase several ceramics from Firca Seramik. Ali Kasap was most gracious and kept me informed on the shipping of my purchase. I can not be more pleased with the contiued communicaiton from him.

The shop is a definite must see and we were all amazed on the details required to create a finished product. The demo provided was an excellent educational tool, and because there is so much product to see within the shop, I highly recommend you spend at least a 2-3 hours if you are planning on purchasing an item. I only wish I had more time.

Dear Sue,

Thank you for your beautiful review. I am owner the company and sometimes I am working like a salesman. I would like thank you for your patience to complete your order turquoise jar within one month. I remember very well, you visited our family art workshop on October 2, 2013 and I learned from your husband this date was your birthday. I was happy for received your ceramics without any problem and Happy Birthday Sue ! When you look our ceramics and happy birthday gift, please remember our beautiful country and us.

Budapest, Hungary
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much to see”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Avanos is a small town by comparison to Istanbul, lovely to walk around and enjoy the sounds and colors. A variety of shops for pottery, worth the adventure to see how many twists and turns you can make in each one.

1 Thank Jean F
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for your beautiful review. I was happy to you visited our family art workshop and liked it.

Buenos Aires
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very interesting experience”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I visit the place while in Turkey. Ramada show me around ( in spanish) and explained the work performed there. Very unique location for the factory and the attention was great! I like all the pieces exhibits..I finally bought a handmade dish.

1 Thank 1970Paula
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for your beautiful review. Ramadan is my cousin and I will forward your greeting to Ramadan. We hope to see you again soon.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Terrific experience”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

We visited Avenos and Firca Seramik while in Turkey about a month ago. We were really impressed by a Hittite wine jug and related set. Unfortunately we did not purchase it while in Avenos. When I returned to the US I emailed Ali at Firca Seramik. He was prompt with all emails and we eventually settled upon a price. We received the wine jug set and a bowl earlier this week. I can not speak highly enough of Ali - he was a pleasure to do business with, he was prompt in all ways and the wine set and bowl are outstanding. We will do more business with Ali.

Visited September 2013
Dear Gary,

I was very happy for received your ceramics without any problem. I always care to write response all e-mails as soon as possible. To be honest, I liked too much your whole wine decanter set. If you look our website, I updated it with new type of ceramics and if you want, you can purchase directly or order too. Once again, thank you for visited our beautiful country, Cappadocia and our family art workshop.