“Authentic Experience”

Alaaddin Turkish Bath
Ranked #2 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Avanos
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear guests…WELCOME at Alaaddin Turkish Bath AVANOSThe biggest and most Professional Turkish Bath in Cappadocia.All our staff is Professional with years of experience and we hope you will enjoy your visit in our completely HiSTORiCAL complex.''Enjoy The true feeling of a Turkish Bath''
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Authentic Experience”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

My wife and I visited Alaaddin while we stayed in Cappadocia. If you are looking for an authentic experience then call Alaaddin Turkish Bath House. Ask for Ender, he will pick you up from your hotel and drop you back off after your experience!! They were very professional and made my wife and I feel very comfortable. After our Turkish bath they brought us fruit, tea and nargile (hooka or shisha). You can pay a little extra and also get a massage added to your Turkish bath. I recommend doing this as they use exotic oils and helps relax your body and rejuvenate your skin. If you are in Cappadocia and you don't mind a charming old world experience then you must try this!!!

Visited October 2012