Sofa Hotel
  • Free Internet
US$70
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Mira Cappadocia Hotel(Avanos)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$41
The Loop(Avanos)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$52
Travelocity
All reviewsbreakfast was excellenti strongly recommend this hotelbeautiful hotelno doubtred rivermuseumcappadociacaveanteptouristregion
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

The furnishings at Sofa are remarkable. Many beautiful local crafts and fabrics in the room. The common areas present so many more of these items and antiques in almost curatorial quality. Beautiful plants and outdoor seating areas. Immense Turkish breakfast

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Hi!
I was enjoying my stay in Sofa hotel. It was decorated historical and comfortable. The staff was very helpful (Erdine Gurdal) and informatif, extra good location in city of Avanos, Cappadocia. For traveller who is looking for value for money, I suggested you Sofa Hotel!

Room Tip: I like the my room, it was on the top of the building ... hopefully, the wi-fi could reach it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The hotel was clean and very chic Anatolian in decor in a quiet street in easy walking distance of the Town centre Avanos and local restaurants. The rooms are spacious, characteristic of rooms in Anatolia in traditional Avanos town houses but with all required amenities. Perfect traditional breakfast. The management was very friendly and helpful, very much a family run establishment. My attempts at Turkish with my fiancé was unnecessary as their English was perfect. With their help we dined in an excellent Turkish restaurant just a few minutes walk away. The Palace was just 5 minutes walk - incredibly convenient. An ideal choice for good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 3 October 2013

As I opened the front door I felt immediately welcomed. Breakfast was prepared and offered a wonderful selection of fruits, cheeses, meats and such. I'm sitting enjoying my coffee and marveling at the decor. Everywhere you look you see something new. The courtyard is alive with flowers (even honeysuckle. :) ) The sounds of morning birds singing. Spectacular view from the terrace of my room as I plan my day. It is now my last day and I wish it would never end. Truly spectacular hospitality offered by all the staff.
I highly recommend the Sofa hotel in Avanos to all. II can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: My room was called "Japan" and was at top of hotel. Lovely view but they also have cave rooms that are completely gorgeous! Looked like it would be perfect for a honeymoon.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 1wholovestravel
Reviewed 28 September 2013

ı ve stayed cave room,contaıns,bedroom,bathroom and living room,the decorations is excellent,staff is very nice,helpfull,towel are cleann yes realy clean and smals good, ımportant for me,ıts amazing place, ıt could enjoy staying, yhıs place.art collector and created by owner hoca,is on display trough out the propery.my foworte was the reliefs.ı would definitelly recomended ıt to any traveller to cappadocia as,despite being small,avanos hasd saverel advebtures very close to göreme,nive river,you founded many nice restaurant.cappadocia vallay is 5 munıte by car.hotel is like amuseum part courtyard is...... ı certainly recommemted ıt to any body who wishes to live ın on old property
thanks sofa team

Room Tip: cave room is saray name is
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple