“great for any level of rider”

Akhal-Teke Horse Riding Center
Reviewed 20 May 2014

They have many well trained horses and will find the right horse for you no matter your level of skill or experience. Furthermore, you can ride for an hour or a week, exploring the spectacular valleys, mountains and rich Cappadocian history.
I've ridden over the world and this remains favorite.

2  Thank Suzie S

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cappadocia on horseback--a great way to explore the region. Went out alone with just the guide, and stayed out for the whole day. The guide was informative, the ride was a "real" one. Not for those without riding experience. Very reasonably priced.

3  Thank childatplay
Reviewed 14 April 2014

we are ın honeymoon. I chose the program of horses rıdıng.

It ıs so fantastıc experıence. for us. especıally my lovely wıfe also.

my new frıend 'Onur' the master of thıs program. ıs very kınd young guy.

He ıs always for us durıng all programs.

I recomend strongly thıs program. espacılly Korean. and all of asıans.

GIM WOOHYUN (ME)
KIM HYEJIN (My wıfe)

we lıve ın suwon Republıc of Korea

we marrıed 3 days ago.

more ınformatıon. contact me

thankyouhope gmaıl.com

fantatıc program do you want ?

Choose thıs program.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

I was a bit concerned about Akhal Teke after reading the reviews, but my hotel insisted that this was the place to go when I mentioned I had riding experience and wanted a real ride.

I did not regret it. Were our horses a little feisty? Yes. Were they well trained also? Yes.

I can't speak to every horse at Akhal Teke but my horse was a sweetheart, really eager to please, and as the ride progressed I figured out how to manage her and hold her back a bit (which I obviously prefer than to have to constantly try and get the horse to move forward).

We arranged everything through the hotel. We told them we wanted to see beautiful scenery. They took my husband and I on a 6-hour trail ride around fairy chimneys and beautiful mountains. We had lunch at a little restaurant in a charming, not so touristy village.

Our guide did not speak any English but we managed to communicate. It didn't bother us.

If you want to go on a trail ride by American standards (safety procedures, customer service, etc), I can see how this experience could be frustrating.

In our case, we wanted to ride freely through beautiful terrain, and, based on the previous reviews, we were aware we had to take responsibility for our own safety.

We ended up having a blast! I want to come back for a multiday ride.

3  Thank rjoppert
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I have visited Akhal-Teke numerous times in the last 3 years. I have only been on one ride which was wonderful. I am not a great rider, but love to sit in the garden by the river, eat, drink, and watch the horses and riders-old and young/from learners to experienced. Beautiful stables, beautiful garden, good food etc....