“Akhal-Teke Horse Riding Center”

Akhal-Teke Horse Riding Center
Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Akhal-Teke Horse Riding Center”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Really nice place to ride horses in Adanos. The staff is professional and takes great care of the horses. We opted for the 1 hour ride which is plenty. It was fun, but wish we could have riden the horses faster because they were walking the whole time. I recommend going in the evening as it gets really hot in the afternoon.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Sarasota, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great for any level of rider”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

They have many well trained horses and will find the right horse for you no matter your level of skill or experience. Furthermore, you can ride for an hour or a week, exploring the spectacular valleys, mountains and rich Cappadocian history.
I've ridden over the world and this remains favorite.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Suzie S
Kas, Turkey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great for people who know how to ride”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cappadocia on horseback--a great way to explore the region. Went out alone with just the guide, and stayed out for the whole day. The guide was informative, the ride was a "real" one. Not for those without riding experience. Very reasonably priced.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank childatplay
Avanos, Turkey
“How marblous!! I was so excıtıng experıence. I recommend thıs program strongly.”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

we are ın honeymoon. I chose the program of horses rıdıng.

It ıs so fantastıc experıence. for us. especıally my lovely wıfe also.

my new frıend 'Onur' the master of thıs program. ıs very kınd young guy.

He ıs always for us durıng all programs.

I recomend strongly thıs program. espacılly Korean. and all of asıans.

GIM WOOHYUN (ME)
KIM HYEJIN (My wıfe)

we lıve ın suwon Republıc of Korea

we marrıed 3 days ago.

more ınformatıon. contact me

thankyouhope gmaıl.com

fantatıc program do you want ?

Choose thıs program.

Visited April 2014
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Our best experience in Capaddocia!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

I was a bit concerned about Akhal Teke after reading the reviews, but my hotel insisted that this was the place to go when I mentioned I had riding experience and wanted a real ride.

I did not regret it. Were our horses a little feisty? Yes. Were they well trained also? Yes.

I can't speak to every horse at Akhal Teke but my horse was a sweetheart, really eager to please, and as the ride progressed I figured out how to manage her and hold her back a bit (which I obviously prefer than to have to constantly try and get the horse to move forward).

We arranged everything through the hotel. We told them we wanted to see beautiful scenery. They took my husband and I on a 6-hour trail ride around fairy chimneys and beautiful mountains. We had lunch at a little restaurant in a charming, not so touristy village.

Our guide did not speak any English but we managed to communicate. It didn't bother us.

If you want to go on a trail ride by American standards (safety procedures, customer service, etc), I can see how this experience could be frustrating.

In our case, we wanted to ride freely through beautiful terrain, and, based on the previous reviews, we were aware we had to take responsibility for our own safety.

We ended up having a blast! I want to come back for a multiday ride.

Visited August 2013