Kaya Madrid Hotel
US$70
Mavi Otel(Aksaray)(Great Value!)
US$45
Orbitz.com
UluIrmak Uygulama Oteli(Aksaray)(Great Value!)
US$29
Fuar Hotel(Aksaray)
Abaylar Hotel(Aksaray)
Meryem Otel(Aksaray)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am still in the hotel. With my wife and infant. The temperature here is almost boiling (33). The air conditioner does not work at all. iam in middle of no where as the from past 5 hours i have been complaining about the cooling. Initially their reply was "there is some problem which will be fixed in ten minutes". Now they came up with new story stating that the system is automatic and it will start in 20 mins. Iam totally dissatisfied with the value of money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Not really to complain about since the cost we paid for, for our trip was relatively cheap with the hotel being inclusive of the package. The place is enough for a good night sleep when most of the time you're out exploring the city. Only thing is the bathroom and elevator are too small to move around comfortably.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2014

No air conditioning and no hot water is the best description for this hotel!!
when we checked in, the rooms were so cold. we asked the reception and they told us they start the heating at 8:30 pm till 6:30 in the morning. so if you come to hotel in middle of the day there's no heating. One night I woke of in the middle of the night because I was so cold, it was about 3am and I realized that not only they start the heating at 8:30pm, but also they turn it off in the middle of the night!
So I guess if you travel in summer there will be no air conditioning!
I wanted to take a bath at about 11 pm two nights in a row and there were no hot water.
The rooms are so small, also the bath room. The twin bedroom rooms were soooooo small.
On their web site they have written things that doesn't even exist in the rooms. There is no safe box, no tea /coffee maker, no turkish delight at check in, no minibar.
Breakfast is ordinary including tea,coffee, cheese, boiled egg, honey,3 kinds of jams, tomato, cucumber and olive.

But the good points: We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel. The location is great. Everything is in a walking distance. metro, tram and bus stop. the staff are so friendly and helpful. The wifi has an average quality. The staff are so nice and helpful they speak very good English and some of them knows Farsi.The rooms are cleaned every day

I guess if you go to this hotel in spring or autumn when the weather is good and you do not need air conditioning the hotel will be ok.

Room Tip: higher floors have less water pressure.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Azadeh2000
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I was stay a few days in istanbul for my business.I suprized find kaya madrid hotel,there are distance by walking 5 mınute airport subway sitation and other(old city)train station.staff is very helpfuly and kind for us..can is beneficial worker,good asist for us where we are going or where we were see in istanbul.
There are new,clean and have a comfortable roms.breakfast is open buffet fresh and delicious.
There are my frist home,when ı go to istanbul..thanks all worker....

Room Tip: Upstairs room betteer than down for me..
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kadir b
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I chose the hotel by reading the reviews here and in other sites. the location is perfect! it's at an intersection where one street goes directly to historical places like aya Sophia, top capi palace and bosphor viewpoint, and the other one goes to Taksim Square. metro station to airport is only 500 meter away, metro bus to historical sites just 100 meter away, and bus stop just under the hotel. also shared taxi( dulmush) station to taksim is across the street. so all your transportation needs are satisfied. our room was rather small, but we just used it for sleeping and the bed and bathroom was clean and fine. staff were friendly and helpful.rooms were very quite although we were on 2nd floor. I really recommend it for the young people who like to go round the city and discover, because it's location is really strategic. and because it is in a main street you feel safe to get in and out of hotel at any time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple