Katpatuka Cave Hotel
US$135
US$127
US$62
US$60
Chelebi Cave House(Goreme)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The best location in Cappadocia!We had a room with a balcony overlooking the Uchisar Castle.The room was spacious with comfortable and big bed,a sofa and all the amenities.The bathroom was also big and everything functioned perfectly.
The staff is really remarkable,everybody is always there for you,they do their best to make you feel at home!
They even organized our transfers from/to the Kayseri airport at very good price.
I really hope to visit this place again.If you choose this hotel you will certainly have thebest holidays!

Room Tip: Ask for the room at a higher floor because of the marvellous view they have!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The staff there is great! They always offer good information about the area and introduce guests to each other. They offer great deals on tours as well. The manager and owner always invites guests to join them on the porch for a nice cold drink. It's a cozy place and a nice escape from the loud mosque and, at times, busy city center. Yet, it is also very close walk to the center and all tours. The best part, it's less then 10 min walk to Sun Set point from there! Highly recommend! Great for those traveling as families, solo, couples or friends.

Room Tip: Breakfast is healthy and included in your stay. If you have 2 or 3 people (couples or small family) the suit rooms are great! It also has a Jacuzzi! For friends the double standard rooms are a great size and atmosphere. Don't forget to ask about their BBQ dinners there! They only take orders in the morning for the dinners so they can cook it but for a 4 course meal and a glass of wine is only 30 lira a person!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank DayJaVu
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I was reading some of the comments and saw that someone complained it had bad beds. I never experienced that, and if I got a room with a bad mattress, I am sure Mustafa would change it. I 1st visited Cappadocia in 1997, and have been every year since then. I have been staying at Katpatuka since 2010. It has lots of advantages, and you certainly get your money's worth. Just watch the bees in the morning when they serve fresh honey. Sometimes, bees will buzz around. Besides that, never a real problem.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Nice Hotel, good location and friendly staff. They have very good village style breakfast, hotel ambiance is authentic, downtown is walking distance. While I was speaking with hotel owner, he offered me private tour with his car and it was nice, he took us all small historical places which known by local people.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Very nice Cappadocia experience. The rooms are very clean and the hotel staff are nice and helpful. Breakfast was good and plentiful. The best part of the trip was our guide--Sharey. I'm sure this is not the way to spell his name but it is the way I heard it. They were very flexible and changed things at the last minute to suit our desires. I'm not a climber and you definately need some physicality to climb some of the sites. They were always very patient. Many, many laughs. I'm going back very soon because of my experience at the Katpatuka Cave Hotel.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter, they are all nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends