“Best of the best”

Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Goreme
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Best of the best”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Aydinli Cave Hotel is one of the most memorable things that happened to me in Turkey. Everything was beyond amazing. Location - excellent, staff - super friendly, interior - unique, breakfast - AWESOME! No words can describe having breakfast on the roof of this amazing hotel. Everything was fresh, extremely delicious and way too many choices. It took us 2 hours to have our breakfast. And it was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had in my life.
Tranquility is guaranteed. And since it's in Goreme, you get the best view of the fairy chimneys. I stayed in Ugrup as well. It's better if you choose to stay in Goreme town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Elana03
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us at Aydınlı Cave Hotel.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer.
I have shared your comments with my family and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home.

Cem Demirci

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My husband and I have been traveling for 3 months, so we've stayed at a ton of hotels in different countries from a ger in Mongolia (burning cow dung to stay warm) to a five-star hotel in Thailand. Aydinli was by far the best hotel we've stayed at. Ever since we were picked up from the bus stop in Goreme and transferred directly to the hotel (thank goodness because we would've had a hard time finding it ourselves), we knew this hotel was special. Our room was spacious (bigger than our apartment in the States), the wifi was fast since the router was inside the room, and, well, it's inside a cave which is pretty darn awesome. The staff went out of their way to welcome us. They spent time asking how our day was and giving us little tips to make our trips to Goreme easier (like wear double socks for our hot air balloon ride). They provide free drop-offs and pick-ups to nearby spots. We had them transport us to the Goreme Open Air Museum when it became too cold for us to walk the 1km path. The breakfast was extensive. They cook the eggs to order. The scrambled eggs were delicious. I recommend trying their tomato paste & peppers version. Also, they'll make Turkish coffee just the way you like it. Yum! I'm actually kind of sad we experience Aydinli Cave Hotel so early on in our year-long trip, since I'm not sure how any hotel will be able to live up to our experience here. Plus, decent price for all of the above. HIGHLY recommended (as you can tell from the insanely-high tripadvisor rating)

Room Tip: We stayed in room 8 which is very spacious & quite romantic. One of the staff said it was their...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank crsgrl1223
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the hotel and our services on offer.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 17 December 2013

To begin with it was really well located: walking distance to the open air musem and Goreme Center. The staff is amazing. They were so kind, helpful and friendly. They gave lots of tips about the area and droped us of to the closeby places a couple of times. The breakfast was really good too where you can have at the nice terrace with a great view accompanied by sweet cats.Room was also so comfortable and had a really nice atmosphere. Great value, highly recomended!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Biplanimvar

Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The hotel is very well located. The service is amazing. They arranged everything for us, from the pick up at the airport, to the hot balloon trip. The owner was very friendly and spent some time with us and explained some of the history of the hotel. If I go back to Capadoccia I will certainly stay in the same hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
3 Thank HidAra

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 13 December 2013

This was the highlight of our stay in Turkey. The owners and staff were truly wonderful, helping us with booking things tours and activities, accomodating our terrible arrival and departure schedule, and providing transportation to sights. They all went above and beyond to make our stay memorable, serving us tea while we waited for our room, bringing us a bottle of wine from the region to congratulate us on our honeymoon, and offering to bring us dinner on a particularly cold and stormy night. The hotel itself was absolutely beautiful. Our room was spacious and spotless (as was the bathroom), very quiet and with good wifi. The included breakfast was delicious and served over a beautiful rooftop view. Overall, this charming hotel is the best value for price we had the pleasure to find in Turkey and we highly recommend it for anyone going to the region.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ameliefb
Dear Our Guest,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room and our services on offer.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The owners and staff are fantastic! The recommended some awesome hikes and excursions and provided transportation (I'd recommend the Red Valley hike!)! They truly tried to customize our trip. Great conversation over apple tea! The warmest people! The suite was perfect- large and cozy at the same time. Great location with great views of Goreme and the breathtaking landscape. I wish I could've stayed there longer!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed in room #3 for 3 nights and it was really great. It really felt like home while we were here. Bathrooms and WiFi were amazing, and breakfast every morning was a real treat. There are lots of little touches that help make the place feel more like home, like the two cats that are always around during breakfast. One of them came into our room a couple times and cuddled with us when we were enjoying some tea. Most hotels don't come with pets. The staff were all very nice an extremely helpful with arranging for tours, ballooning trips and hiking recommendations. If we come back to Kapodokya we'll definitely be staying here.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple