Staying in a cave hotel was a treat.
This one is in a good location, walk down the hill to town or up the hill to a GREAT view.
There is a VERY nice outside seating area with a wonderful view of the town.
We stayed in room #1 which I would recommend. It is really two rooms, very private and quiet.
As it seems with all hotels in turkey, breakfast was excellent and made to order.
The staff was helpful in providing maps and suggestions.
We had daily room service and had laundry done here.
As a splurge, we did the hot-air ballon ride arranged by the hotel. I definitly would recommend that...just spend the money for the 1 hr. ride in a "small basket" and do it!
Also as an aside, there is a miserably named resturant "Just About" (that's the name, right across the street. It is very good...don't miss it because of the name!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey