My wife and I stayed at the Dervish Cave House recently and it was a great experience. Ibraham and the rest of the staff are exceptional! They went out of their way to accommodate us, especially considering the fact that our arrival was delayed by a day which we weren't charged for. The airport shuttle worked out well. They were also able to arrange a variety of activities while we were there. Our room was clean and considerably cooler compared to the outside; there is definitely no need for air conditioning, even during the middle of the summer. The lawn offers a nice view of the town, and spectacular sunset views are available within a few minutes walk. They offer a traditional Turkish breakfast, as well as other breakfast items. We are very happy with our time, and wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey