A very enjoyable stay. Knowledgeable staff who gave accurate and fair information about activities in this amazing and spectacular region of Turkey, and who booked some of these for us. Ballooning and quad-biking great fun.They even arranged for us to accompany a family member grape-picking from his vines at no cost, and we're still eating the free grapes several days later! We found it very useful to have a car for some of the sight-seeing, but there's always someone who will help you get around, and prices are reasonable. Even exploring on foot can be very rewarding. Very pleasant temperature end-July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey