My family stayed 3 nights at devish cave hotel. I highly recommend this hotel, it was our highlight of turkey and the staff and facilities were excellent. The hotel is in a perfect position in goreme, only 1 minute stroll from the main village and from sunset point. The staff were very helpful and organised our hot air balloon experience- an absolute must do- airport transfers etc. The hotel rooms were large, very clean and full of character. Would love to return and highly recommend to all. Value for money it was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey