Did a last minute booking and got this place. It is located very closer to hill(?) to see the sunset/sunrise as well as to the center of the town.
The staff was very friendly and when I had to leave in the morning at 630, they arranged for breakfast (regular time was 730am) and arranged for the shuttle to the airport.
The rooms are good size, clean and comfortable. In the morning, nice view of the hot air balloons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey