The place is in the best location to visit Cappadocia: Goreme! just a few minutes walking distance from the centre with a lot of cafes, restaurants and other facilities.
The staff is friendly and speaks English (very rare in Turkey to find people who speak English well!).
The view from the garden is great, you can see the city with all its typical buildings!
However the room ( room with jacuzzi) was not so great as in the photos! First of all it was very dark (ok, it is a cave, but we are in 2013 and we need light!) and not so special inside, in addition the jacuzzi was broken (I flooded the bathroom having a bath) so that was useless). At this point we could have saved money by staying in a normal room with a normal bath!
Disappointed because I was expecting more from photos and reviews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey