It was love at first sight when we arrived at Dervish Cave Hotel. It has a beautiful garden with blooming roses where you can witness the sun setting over Goreme town while sipping some warm apple tea. It is just a 5min walk down a hill to the town. The room was spacious and clean though we didn't get one with a good view because of the rather late booking. Ibrahim and Cemal (the owners and pilots) are absolutely wonderful guys who made sure our plans and stay at Cappadocia was well taken care of. They also arranged for our hot air balloon ride and it was definitely a lifetime experience. Breakfast is a standard buffet spread that is offered in almost all hotels but you can order for freshly made eggs and toasts.
If you're planning a trip to Cappadocia, this is definitely the place stay in and trust me you will not regret it! Wonderfully warm experince.
Hope we will be lucky enough to visit this place again. Thanks for the kind hospitality guys. Much love from Malaysia :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey