I stayed for 4 nights in early December. I think I had the best room which was cut into a chimney and very nicely appointed. I didn't spend much time in my room though as the living room was very inviting as was the rose garden with excellent views over town. The hotel was very well located between the main part of Goreme town and the lookout, a 5 minute walk to see the balloons at sunrise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey