We stayed in Dervish Cave House and Suites from 26-29 Dec 2013 and had a tremendously enjoyable experience. We stayed in one of the family suites and found the rooms to be spacious, very clean, and extremely comfortable. The breakfast, though simple, was very wholesome and delicious (one of the best french toasts I have had in years). Ibrahim was amazingly helpful and cooperative, his advice really made our stay delightful and economical. He provided us with several options for touring Cappadocia that allowed us to explore and experience this beautiful place at our own pace without being harried by tour guides and tour companies. We opted for a private taxi with a driver (who was fantastic) which proved to be more economical than touring with a group. Ibrahim also arranged a balloon ride for us with Kappadokya Balloons which was very enjoyable and fun (Cemal was a fantastic pilot). We also went on a Turkish Night experience which was quite fun. Since one of the members of my family had mobility issues climbing 4 flights of stairs to access the reception and main street was a little difficult. However, this could not dampen the fantastic experience we had. We highly recommend the hotel for the comfortable accommodation and the amazing hospitality of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey